Can we trade you Dak for Purdy
16 teamer
QB T Law, R Wilson
rb- Mixon,pollard, J Hill, conner,
WR-Chase,Lamb,T Hill, R Bateman, C sutton, boyd
Te Kelce, Waller, Fant,Evertt,
1qb,2-3rb,3-5wr,1-2 TE
Full IDP

Team 2 recent rod 16 team SF/TEP(2pt PPR) 1-2 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-5 wrs and 1-2 TE full IDP.
QB A rod, M willis and H Hooker
rb not squat T Bigsby, Chris R, Z evans. J kelly, C patterson, and J mcluaghlin.
WRs chase, J Addison, T McLaurin, C ridgley , A Losivas, M hollins
TE Kelce, D Belligner, T Conklin

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: 2023 week 5

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:48 pm

Tvols wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:37 pm Can we trade you Dak for Purdy
I was offered Purdy for Dak in a 14 team SF last year. Wish I'd taken it.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Mild sauce goes in the trash. Well done steak goes with it.

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:51 pm

I got Purdy dirt cheap everywhere in the off season. So thankful I was able to see Garoppolo for so long and then Purdy. It's like night and day difference. So obvious to all Niner fans how good this kid is. I'm just in awe. So thankful!
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Tvols
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Tvols » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:57 pm

Well hopefully Jerry can fix lance since he is the whisper lmao cause Dak isn’t it 🙄
16 teamer
QB T Law, R Wilson
rb- Mixon,pollard, J Hill, conner,
WR-Chase,Lamb,T Hill, R Bateman, C sutton, boyd
Te Kelce, Waller, Fant,Evertt,
1qb,2-3rb,3-5wr,1-2 TE
Full IDP

Team 2 recent rod 16 team SF/TEP(2pt PPR) 1-2 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-5 wrs and 1-2 TE full IDP.
QB A rod, M willis and H Hooker
rb not squat T Bigsby, Chris R, Z evans. J kelly, C patterson, and J mcluaghlin.
WRs chase, J Addison, T McLaurin, C ridgley , A Losivas, M hollins
TE Kelce, D Belligner, T Conklin

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:03 pm

Tvols wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:57 pm Well hopefully Jerry can fix lance since he is the whisper lmao cause Dak isn’t it 🙄
Neither are. Dak is a top 32 QB, but he's not been as good the last few years. I think he needs a change of scenery.
Janiel Dones Truther

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:11 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:03 pm
Tvols wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:57 pm Well hopefully Jerry can fix lance since he is the whisper lmao cause Dak isn’t it 🙄
Neither are. Dak is a top 32 QB, but he's not been as good the last few years. I think he needs a change of scenery.
Scenery isn't going to fix Dak. He's just not that good of a QB.

Put him on another team, and he's still mediocre.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:19 pm

Ever since I watched dak get cooked by Darren Carr- or whatever his first name is, Dereck Carr's older retired journeyman QB brother- at a pro bowl accuracy game I knew he was a product of the Cowboys and won't be at the level to elevate the team around him.
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:24 pm

Shoreline Steamers wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:11 pm

Well, vs the 49ers, McCarthy is totally outmatched. Dak hasn't been good, but he's not as bad as he was tonight. He's a solid QB, but he's certainly not elite. He's a starting caliber NFL QB, and I think he'd be better off elsewhere. It's not so much "fixing him", as it is him needing to be somewhere else to maximize what he can do. He and McCarthy aren't a good match. I expect McCarthy to be gone next year, but I am not sure what Jerry does about Dak. What is his other option? Let Dak play out another year with a new HC, or do they trade Dak, and draft someone?

Jerry wants to win, and I am not sure he has the patience for a young QB that will take years. IDK, the Cowboys are a playoff caliber team, but they can't compete with the Eagles or 49ers in this conference. It's not all on Dak, it's coaching as well. I think if you flipped Purdy and Dak, or Hurts and Dak, in terms of team and coach, things would look a bit different. McCarthy isn't the answer, either, in Dallas.

Seems the Cowboys are in QB purgatory, with Dak as it stands. Will be interesting to see what they do this off season.
Janiel Dones Truther

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:27 pm

nathanq42 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:19 pm Ever since I watched dak get cooked by Darren Carr- or whatever his first name is, Dereck Carr's older retired journeyman QB brother- at a pro bowl accuracy game I knew he was a product of the Cowboys and won't be at the level to elevate the team around him.
David. He was a unique case. He had to play for an expansion team, and got sacked 76 times as a rookie. He was the first overall pick, but was doomed to fail in that situation, unfortunately. David was the first overall pick, and Dak was a day 3 pick, and in a situation like that, just throwing a ball, yeah, you can see why. You just have to realize that the guy that beat him was super talented.
Janiel Dones Truther

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:09 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:24 pm
Shoreline Steamers wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:11 pm

Well, vs the 49ers, McCarthy is totally outmatched. Dak hasn't been good, but he's not as bad as he was tonight. He's a solid QB, but he's certainly not elite. He's a starting caliber NFL QB, and I think he'd be better off elsewhere. It's not so much "fixing him", as it is him needing to be somewhere else to maximize what he can do. He and McCarthy aren't a good match. I expect McCarthy to be gone next year, but I am not sure what Jerry does about Dak. What is his other option? Let Dak play out another year with a new HC, or do they trade Dak, and draft someone?

Jerry wants to win, and I am not sure he has the patience for a young QB that will take years. IDK, the Cowboys are a playoff caliber team, but they can't compete with the Eagles or 49ers in this conference. It's not all on Dak, it's coaching as well. I think if you flipped Purdy and Dak, or Hurts and Dak, in terms of team and coach, things would look a bit different. McCarthy isn't the answer, either, in Dallas.

Seems the Cowboys are in QB purgatory, with Dak as it stands. Will be interesting to see what they do this off season.
FF, Dak was just as mediocre with Jason Garrett and Kellen Moore.

He's just not that great. Could he be a placeholder, or even a successful QB on a stacked team offensively (O-line, Skill positions, etc...) and defensively? Sure.

But he's not elevating anyone with his play. So if Jerry wants to stick with Dak, get ready for more of the same. And I doubt Purdy/Hurts are as good as they are with their respective teams in that dysfunctional organization where Jones doesn't realize he needs to let actual football professionals make the football decisions.

We'll probably have to agree to disagree to some extent. Dak isn't terrible, but he isn't special. And if the problem is coaching, Jerry has struck out again with the current staff.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:36 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:18 pm
Lumps wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:45 pm Not a person here talking about Burrow or Chase?! They back!
I'm playing someone who played Fields and DJM to start the week, and traded for Monty just before the week started. Thought I was done. Chase and a few others are giving me a chance. He's got 206, I have 187 with Love to play, 6 pts per TD pass. We are looking to be the top 2 scorers this week. Whoever loses, it's going to suck for.
That's why I play victory points.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:48 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:27 pm
nathanq42 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:19 pm Ever since I watched dak get cooked by Darren Carr- or whatever his first name is, Dereck Carr's older retired journeyman QB brother- at a pro bowl accuracy game I knew he was a product of the Cowboys and won't be at the level to elevate the team around him.
David. He was a unique case. He had to play for an expansion team, and got sacked 76 times as a rookie. He was the first overall pick, but was doomed to fail in that situation, unfortunately. David was the first overall pick, and Dak was a day 3 pick, and in a situation like that, just throwing a ball, yeah, you can see why. You just have to realize that the guy that beat him was super talented.
For sure the guy has talent, but he was years removed from the NFL and Dak/Dallas were at their height, and it was roooouuugh, Dak was lapped multiple times. He was missing easy targets by embarassing margins. I get that it was just a small segment at the pro bowl but Dak was 2/x and only hit the closest targets iirc
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:03 pm

I don’t often do this - but I would like to give a small flex, regarding team D

Chase, DJM, Kittle leading the charge. 455 pts going into MNF (we use IDP, but still)

It feels good to hit like that
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:10 pm

Congrats Lukky!

Everyone deserves a victory lap once in a while. Personally, my teams haven't been doing as well as I'd hoped. I was especially excited about my 2nd team in sig. 3rd year of a rebuild, and I thought I was ready to compete. 1-4 after this weekend. What can you do...

hoos89
Legend
Legend

Postby hoos89 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:51 am

Is it time to drop CeeDee a tier? I feel like a lot still consider him the WR3.
Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
2021 Champion, 2020 Runner-up
Tua, Purdy Geno, Carr
JT, Ekeler, Mostert, Javonte, Chuba, D. Harris, M. Carter, J. Hill, Spiller
Chase, AJB, Amon-Ra, Aiyuk, Olave, DJM, Dell
Andrews, McBride, Engram
IR(3): Chubb, M. Williams, Rodgers
Taxi(4): J. Palmer, Tolbert, T. Palmer
2024 Picks: 3, 4, 5

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
2021 Champion, 2022 Runner-up
Jackson, Love, Tannehill, Z. Wilson
Barkley, Mixon, Mostert, J. Wilson, CEH, Gaskin, J. Hill
J. Jefferson, Diggs, Waddle, Evans, Metcalf, Sutton, R. Moore, Slayton, Berrios, Carter, Dortch, Powell, Raymond
Kelce, Dissly, Hooper
2024 Picks: 1