Looking for one owner for a dispersal draft this Thursday night

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
conan5150
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for one owner for a dispersal draft this Thursday night

Postby conan5150 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:51 am

Hey everyone,

I have been running a dynasty league with friends and or friends of friends for a few years now and one of the owners bailed out last minute. Though we only have one owner not returning, I decided to create a dispersal for any interested to make joining the league more enticing rather than merely the team they left. I know it's last minute but they left last minute and our dynasty rookie draft was set for this Saturday (slow draft). If I can find a replacement today, the plan is to do a live draft on MFL on Thursday, 8/17/23 at 5:30pm Pacific and 8:30pm Eastern time. We will have 2 min on the clock to draft each pick and there are 4 of us to participate in the snake draft. Anything not finished in 90 min on Thursday we can finish all day Friday via a slow draft format. All the league info, dispersal info, bylaws, and anything else can be found in the link below.

If you are interested or have questions, please either email me or text me, I will not be checking this site until I get home tonight.

Branden- frodynasty@gmail.com 916-549-2985

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-ki ... sp=sharing

QUICK OVERVIEW

12 team Dynasty league with 27 keepers (each year)
PPR
League site is My Fantasy League (MFL)
55$ buy in for 2023 (50 for buy in and MFL fee) MFL fee may vary depending on promotions year to year
Auction start up draft (slow auction)
Regular draft for every other draft (non-snake Rookie Drafts)
Being very active is a requirement
Future draft pick trades are encouraged (trading is huge in dynasty due to the free agency being slim)
Free agent pickups- FAAB (blind bidding)
groupme app is required. This can be used on a smartphone or on the website. This is perfect for dynasty leagues because it makes draft, trade, and announcements so much easier on the commish. We can also make polls on groupme which makes voting on things easier as well.

Thanks