Last second orphan team - owner ghosted, 2023 paid **FILLED**

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Mephistopheles
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Last second orphan team - owner ghosted, 2023 paid **FILLED**

Postby Mephistopheles » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:52 pm

Hey, all we had an owner who has gone completely nonresponsive on this, the morning of the draft.

2023 is fully paid, and 2024 is 50% paid, has no 1st or 3rd round pick this year, no 1st or 2nd next year.

Looking for a commitment to this year and next, so normally for a new owner, we would collect $125 (2 years dues plus a $25 perpetual deposit), if someone takes this today, you can have it for $50 to cover dues for 2023 (already paid) and 2024 (50% paid) plus a $25 deposit for trading picks.

It's a good team, 1QB, 12 team, deep lineups QRRWWWFFTD, 26 man rosters, $50/year thru LeagueSafe.
A-Rod, both Cooks (Dalvin & James), Aaron Jones, Mattison, M. Sanders. Keenan, Diggs, Gabe Davis, Kelce are the highlights.

As I said, 2023 is paid for, just have to be willing to pay $50 to cover the rest of 2024 to ensure commitment.

I'm in the middle of working a girls fastpitch softball tournament, so email me at sydff2000@gmail.com if interested and I'll get you set up in Leaguesafe and MFL ASAP so we can continue the draft.
PSA - Haggling is NOT the same as negotiating.