2023 Off Men Moves

The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: TrueDawg, monkeybones, Dionosys

User avatar
monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

2023 Off Men Moves

Postby monkeybones » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:16 pm

Cut Austin Hooper - $1,600

User avatar
monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2023 Off Men Moves

Postby monkeybones » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:17 pm

monkeybones wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:16 pm Cut Austin Hooper - $1,600
Updated on MFL

User avatar
monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2023 Off Men Moves

Postby monkeybones » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:17 pm

Cut Hunter Henry - $1,500

User avatar
monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2023 Off Men Moves

Postby monkeybones » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:18 pm

monkeybones wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:17 pm Cut Hunter Henry - $1,500
Updated on MFL

BMC011313
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:29 pm

Re: 2023 Off Men Moves

Postby BMC011313 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:28 pm

Id like to drop Velus Jones $60 and Kalil Shakir $180 cap hits

User avatar
monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2023 Off Men Moves

Postby monkeybones » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:29 pm

BMC011313 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:28 pm Id like to drop Velus Jones $60 and Kalil Shakir $180 cap hits
Updated on MFL

BMC011313
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:29 pm

Re: 2023 Off Men Moves

Postby BMC011313 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:22 am

Drop Trey Sermon- $400 cap hit

User avatar
monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2023 Off Men Moves

Postby monkeybones » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:12 pm

BMC011313 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:22 am Drop Trey Sermon- $400 cap hit
Updated on MFL

BMC011313
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:29 pm

Re: 2023 Off Men Moves

Postby BMC011313 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:17 am

Release Trey Lance $200 cap hit this year $600 next year

User avatar
TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3986
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

Re: 2023 Off Men Moves

Postby TrueDawg » Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:34 am

BMC011313 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:17 am Release Trey Lance $200 cap hit this year $600 next year
Lance had 2 years remaining at $800... the cap hit is 20% of salary x years remaining.

That's $160 per year, or $320.... During the offseason, the entire cap hit is taken in the current year. In-season, 25% ($80) is taken in the current year and the remaining 75% ($240) is taken next year.

User avatar
TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3986
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

Re: 2023 Off Men Moves

Postby TrueDawg » Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:40 am

TrueDawg wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:34 am
BMC011313 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:17 am Release Trey Lance $200 cap hit this year $600 next year
Lance had 2 years remaining at $800... the cap hit is 20% of salary x years remaining.

That's $160 per year, or $320.... During the offseason, the entire cap hit is taken in the current year. In-season, 25% ($80) is taken in the current year and the remaining 75% ($240) is taken next year.
Updated on MFL


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests