Who to cut out of 3?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Who to cut out of 3?

Postby Never Veto1 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:06 am

For the team in my sig, I have to cut 2. We need to cut down to 11 by Friday, trade talks are very low on these guys with everyone else trying to get to 11. So who would you keep? I know these aren't studs, but every bit helps.

Harrison Bryant
Jonnu Smith
JD McKissic

RB's are hard to come by so should I drop both TE's hoping to get one of them back at pick 48 (that's my soonest pick) Or should I just keep one of the TE's?
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2(4), WR 3(5), TE 1(3)

QB - Kyler Murray, Derek Carr, Kenny Pickett
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Bijan Robinson, Kyren Williams, Travis Etienne, James Conner, Antonio Gibson, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Michael Pittman, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Rashod Bateman
TE - Sam Laporta, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Isaiah Likely
Picks - 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Who to cut out of 3?

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:10 am

I don't think you miss any and you only need a TE for one bye week. McKissic should still have a role and if RB's are tough to come by, cut the two TE's. Even if Andrews were to get hurt, neither TE is saving that position anyway.

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:24 am

Gator Sens wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:10 am I don't think you miss any and you only need a TE for one bye week. McKissic should still have a role and if RB's are tough to come by, cut the two TE's. Even if Andrews were to get hurt, neither TE is saving that position anyway.
That's kinda what I was thinking. Even though we have to start 2 TE's neither of those guys is lighting the world on fire, I'm pretty sure I can get a replacement with one of my picks. McKissic would be a little harder to replace because there won't be much left when you're at pick 50 in a rookie/fa draft
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2(4), WR 3(5), TE 1(3)

QB - Kyler Murray, Derek Carr, Kenny Pickett
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Bijan Robinson, Kyren Williams, Travis Etienne, James Conner, Antonio Gibson, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Michael Pittman, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Rashod Bateman
TE - Sam Laporta, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Isaiah Likely
Picks - 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:27 am

Never Veto wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:24 am
Gator Sens wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:10 am I don't think you miss any and you only need a TE for one bye week. McKissic should still have a role and if RB's are tough to come by, cut the two TE's. Even if Andrews were to get hurt, neither TE is saving that position anyway.
That's kinda what I was thinking. Even though we have to start 2 TE's neither of those guys is lighting the world on fire, I'm pretty sure I can get a replacement with one of my picks. McKissic would be a little harder to replace because there won't be much left when you're at pick 50 in a rookie/fa draft
I missed the start 2 TE format. That makes it a bit more tricky even though neither are great options. I would actually lean dropping or trying to trade McKissic and hoping Smith gets going a bit this year.

MarkoH97
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby MarkoH97 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:45 am

With start 2 TE I would lean dripping mckissic and byant. It's a lot more likely to have a flyer RB get some action then a TE. Even the highly drafted ones sometimes take at least a year to really get targets.
Team 1: 12 Team Dynasty Superflex PPR 20 man Roster
QBs - Fields, Pickett
RBs - Brian Robinson, J. Kelly, Perine, Breida, Z. White, Edmonds
WRs - Pittman, Jameson Williams, Pickens, J. Palmer, Thielen, Q. Johnson (R), Valdes-Scantling, R. Rice (R), Metchie, T. Marshall
TEs - Hurst, Bellinger, Likely
Taxi Squad - Bennett (R), Abanikanda (R)
Picks - 2 24 firsts, 24 2nd, 24 3rd

Team 2: 12 Team Dynasty Superflex PPR 20 man Roster
QBs - Prescott, Lance, Watson, A. Richardson
RBs - Hall, Achane, Pollard, J. Cook, Perine, Hubbard, , Nwangwu
WRs - Jefferson, Higgins, London, Pickens, Dell, Claypool, B. Powell, Gallup, Metchie
TEs - Njoku, Smith, Likely
Taxi Squad -D. Davis, Jarrett
Picks - All 23 and 24 picks

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:50 am

I would drop Mckissic who I like as insurance but Wentz plays hero ball and he will have two good WR's to throw to this season. I don't see Mckissic getting anymore than 90-100 total touches this season.

I would recommend giving some detailed attention to your WR group. Personally, I would be holding onto and acquiring draft capital to figure out how to improve this group.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts