Burrow for JT

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
shiningaxl
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Burrow for JT

Postby shiningaxl » Mon May 23, 2022 2:43 pm

Team in sig. A guy in my league really wants Burrow and is trying to sell Stafford. I told him that the trade would have to be really good for me to give him up and he said to send him an offer. He has JT and said he is not off the table. I really don't want to lose Burrow but I feel like he may also be willing to overpay. I was thinking of just offering something like:

Burrow and Lenny for Stafford and JT

and just seeing what he says. Thoughts on this in regards to my team? I feel like it comes down to if I want to downgrade at QB to upgrade at RB. I am just worried about youth and longevity of a top QB in a super flex league but I also have Lance and Mahomes so I feel like I should make a move for JT if I can get good value.
Team 1
12 team Dynasty Superflex, 0.5 PPR, TE Premium 1 PPR, 29 player roster+ 10 player Taxi
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, SFlex, Flex, Flex, IDPx 5

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Jalen Hurts
RB: Tony Pollard, Joe Mixon, Javonte Williams, DeAndre Swift, Leonard Fournette,
WR: CeeDee Lamb, Tee Higgins, D.J. Moore, Diontae Johnson, Jakobi Meyers, Tyler Boyd, Noah Brown, Van Jefferson, Rondale Moore
TE: Dallas Goedert, Dalton Schultz, Noah Fant,
IDP: Roquan Smith, Jordyn Brooks, Kyzir White, Devondre Campbell, Nick Bosa, Blake Cashman, Kaden Elliss, Cody Barton, Tremaine Edmunds, Drue Tranquill, Troy Anderson, Shaq Thompson

Taxi: RB (Tyrion Davis-Price, Pierre Strong), WR (Skyy Moore, Marvin Mims, Josh Downs), TE (Jelani Woods, Luke Musgrave), IDP (Will Anderson, Christian Harris, Drew Sanders)

2021 Champion, 2022 Champion

2024 Picks: 1 1st, 3 3rds, 1 4th, 1 5th
2025 Picks: 1 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd, 1 4th, 1 5th

BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Burrow for JT

Postby BabyChark23 » Mon May 23, 2022 4:31 pm

Worth a shot. If it gets accepted, it’s a great deal for you.

oneson9192
Role Player
Role Player

Postby oneson9192 » Fri May 27, 2022 11:18 am

shiningaxl wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:43 pm Team in sig. A guy in my league really wants Burrow and is trying to sell Stafford. I told him that the trade would have to be really good for me to give him up and he said to send him an offer. He has JT and said he is not off the table. I really don't want to lose Burrow but I feel like he may also be willing to overpay. I was thinking of just offering something like:

Burrow and Lenny for Stafford and JT

and just seeing what he says. Thoughts on this in regards to my team? I feel like it comes down to if I want to downgrade at QB to upgrade at RB. I am just worried about youth and longevity of a top QB in a super flex league but I also have Lance and Mahomes so I feel like I should make a move for JT if I can get good value.
Awesome deal for you. Throw it out there and be prepared to add a 2nd (or so) if that's what it takes to get it done.
2021 Startup
Superflex – PPR - TE Premium (1.5 PPR) – 12 Team
1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 SF, 1 Flex

QB: J Allen, J Fields, D Jones, W Levis, S Darnold
RB: B Hall, K Walker, T Etienne, R Johnson, D Foreman, J McLaughlin, E Demercado
WR: ARSB, G Wilson, DK Metcalf, B Aiyuk, T Higgins, C Godwin, J Williams, R Bateman
TE: K Pitts, D Goedert, L Musgrave
2024: 1.03, 2.03, 3.11
2025: 1-3-4-4-5

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Fri May 27, 2022 11:26 am

If you can swing this, great trade
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

thats a tough call for me, thats 9 years of top end qb play you are parting with for an upgrade over the next 3ish seasons. think its a smart move if you win a title or 2 because of it though.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Samhain34
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Samhain34 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:46 pm

Though I see why you like the value of getting the RB1, if I’m your opponent I’m going to smash accept this. Burrow could play for another decade and a half while Stafford probably has, what? 5 elite years left? And while Taylor could be good for 5-7 more years, you can find RB value in SF. I don’t care about trade value charts; there’s no way I’m dumping one of the top-5 QBs in Dynasty to improve my chances at running back. If you have to do it, I’m looking for at least another first on the other side.

ThunderTung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ThunderTung » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:11 pm

Samhain34 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:46 pm Though I see why you like the value of getting the RB1, if I’m your opponent I’m going to smash accept this. Burrow could play for another decade and a half while Stafford probably has, what? 5 elite years left? And while Taylor could be good for 5-7 more years, you can find RB value in SF. I don’t care about trade value charts; there’s no way I’m dumping one of the top-5 QBs in Dynasty to improve my chances at running back. If you have to do it, I’m looking for at least another first on the other side.
Thats kind of how I feel, Value wise i think its really good. But this is for sure a Win now move if you make it. This is also coming from someone who LOVES Burrow. Realistically you could have two top 5 QB's for the next decade+ in Pat and Joe. Even though JT is unreal, RB's come and go.

Looking at OP's roster too, I dont think JT is pushing that roster over the hump. I'm holding here personally. Leverage Brown for a young RB and draft a WR in next years loaded class, that would be my plan anyway
12 man IDP 0.5 ppr

QB(1): Geno Smith
RB(2): ETN/Walker III
WR(2): Chase/Lamb
TE(1): Goedert
FLEX(2): Stevenson/Garrett Wilson
K: Mcpherson
DL(2): T. Walker/Vea
LB(2): D. Long/TJ Edwards
DB(2) Dugger/Moehrig
FLEX: Kenneth Murray
IR: J. Hicks/Milano/Marcus Jones