Replacement Needed Mid- Rookie Draft!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Blueboy
All Pro
All Pro

Replacement Needed Mid- Rookie Draft!

Postby Blueboy » Mon May 09, 2022 3:16 am

Hey all,

We had an owner go AWOL mid-draft, with his pick at 1.03. After giving him an additional 48 hours to show up, we've still heard nothing, so a replacement is needed. If you take over this team, you'll pick at 1.03, 2.03, etc. in our rookie draft, and be on the clock immediately!

This is a Superflex, TE Premium league with tiered PPR (TE=1.5 WR=1.0 RB=0.5), and 0.25 points per carry. $50 buy-in per year, and you'd need to pay for 2022 immediately. Highlights of the available roster include:

Quarterback: Lawrence, Z. Wilson, Garoppolo, Darnold
RB: Akers, CEH, Sanders, Harris
WR: Higgins, Waddle, Aiyuk, Claypool
TE: Kroft, Dissly

The roster feels in a good spot to continue rebuilding, and obviously you'll be able to add some premier talent in the rookie draft. Let me know if you're interested, we'd like to get someone on board and resume the rookie draft right away.

You'll find the league linked below. Please peruse the byelaws for more details.

https://www48.myfantasyleague.com/2022/ ... 37631&O=17

12-team SF, PPR, TE premium, 0.25 PPCarry
1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1SF 4Flex
QB: Mahomes, Fields, Love
RB: Bijan, ETN, Pollard, Achane, Herbert
WR: Kupp, Hill, Metcalf, Ridley, Jeudy, D.J. M, Burks, Hollywood, Wan'Dale
TE: Kyle Pitts, Goedert

Beer Makes Me Smile
Captain
Captain

Re: Replacement Needed Mid- Rookie Draft!

Postby Beer Makes Me Smile » Mon May 09, 2022 7:07 am

I took over an orphan in this league and will vouch it's a very active league with owners that respond to trade offers very timely.