SF: Pittman v AJB (POLL)

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Winner?

AJB
37%
Pittman + 1.08
63%

Total votes: 27

jonesmaster
Starter
Starter

SF: Pittman v AJB (POLL)

Postby jonesmaster » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:05 am

As always, thank you all for the review and comments.
8-team SF / 0.5 PPR / TE (Full PPR) Scoring: 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 2FLX, 1 SFLX, 1TE, 1D/ST, K (Only relevant players listed)

QB: Kyler , Dak , R. Wilson, Dimes, Kenny P
RB: AK , Mostert
WR: Godwin , Deebo , Dotson , Hollywood, Addison, E. Moore
TE: Andrews , Njoku, LaPorta, Washington, Mayer
D/ST: Bills / Philly

Picks : 2024: 3 firsts; 2025: 3 firsts; 2026: 4 firsts

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: SF: Pittman v AJB (POLL)

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:10 am

Brown for me. He is the superior WR talent and the 1.08 is not overly exciting as an add based on the prospects likely available.

tsarpepe
MVP
MVP

Postby tsarpepe » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:21 am

Pittman + 1.08 for me. Disagree that the pick is of little value. We now know that it will net a 1st round WR for sure (since 6 were chosen last night). If Pickett is taken in top 7 (almost guaranteed), 1.08 gives you a shot at one of Burks/Olave/Williams.
We also know that the Titans offered AJB only $16mil per season, basically half of what Hill got. They must have been really spooked by those knee surgeries he got at the end of the season; and they are in a position to know best what the implications might be. I'm spooked too...

MucBuc
Captain
Captain

Postby MucBuc » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:29 am

I own both, on different teams, and would likely trade AJB away for Pittman + 1.08. Not only because of the injuries, also because of his new team, don't want to have to rely on any WR catching passes from Hurts.
3x teams in 32-team standard PPR + IDP leagues

It doesn't matter what we want. Once we get it, we want something else.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:53 am

tsarpepe wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:21 am Pittman + 1.08 for me. Disagree that the pick is of little value. We now know that it will net a 1st round WR for sure (since 6 were chosen last night). If Pickett is taken in top 7 (almost guaranteed), 1.08 gives you a shot at one of Burks/Olave/Williams.
We also know that the Titans offered AJB only $16mil per season, basically half of what Hill got. They must have been really spooked by those knee surgeries he got at the end of the season; and they are in a position to know best what the implications might be. I'm spooked too...
ya you cant dish out big money to a dude with bad knees that has a hard time staying on the field as a result of said knees. philly being philly tho haha. also agree idk why 1.08 would be of little value if its surely gonna net you a first round wr. today some rbs will likely be taken and that will push down some of those top wr as no doubt some of the top 7 drafters will have a need at rb. even if its just hall and pickett that go top 7 thats 6 wr left that all went 1st round in nfl draft. sounds solid to me
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

oneson9192
Role Player
Role Player

Postby oneson9192 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:16 am

AJB side for me. He goes from last year's 2nd lowest volume passing offense (51%) to the lowest (50%)... that just does not move the needle for me like it does for others apparently. Additionally, Philly's last two trades are signaling that:
1) They want to pass more (obviously this has no where to go but up, but that's encouraging)
2) They want draft capital in 2023

Either Hurts pops this year or they are drafting a QB early next year. I'm still on AJB either way.
2021 Startup
Superflex – PPR - TE Premium (1.5 PPR) – 12 Team
1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 SF, 1 Flex

QB: J Allen, J Fields, D Jones, W Levis, S Darnold
RB: B Hall, K Walker, T Etienne, R Johnson, D Foreman, J McLaughlin, E Demercado
WR: ARSB, G Wilson, DK Metcalf, B Aiyuk, T Higgins, C Godwin, J Williams, R Bateman
TE: K Pitts, D Goedert, L Musgrave
2024: 1.03, 2.03, 3.11
2025: 1-3-4-4-5

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:40 am

AJB for me still. If the 1.08 was just a hair higher I'd go that way.

Ajb is still a proven baller in the NFL. Sure, his short term outlook isnt great with Hurts, but that's short term. Either Hurts improves drastically in 22 or the Eagles have plenty of 2023 capital to acquire a suitable replacement.

Also, it's not like tennessee was a gun slinging high octane passing offense. They ran the ball more than any other team in 21, even with Henry out for a significant portion of the season. It's at worst a small downgrade short term, with potential to be an upgrade long term.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:59 am

Pittman easily here. 2 for the price of 1.

Dynasty_Analyst
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Dynasty_Analyst » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:59 pm

AJB is worth significantly more than Pittman I’ll take AJB but it’s close
Fantasy Writer- 5 Yard Rush
@5yardrush @5yarddynasty
https://5yardrush.co.uk/

Content Creator- The Coaches Fantasy Podcast
@coachesfantasy Thefantasycoaches.com

@Dynasty_Analyst - Dynasty content, advice, and tidbits. Hit me up anytime to chat about your dynasty team if you need trade advice, input on the direction to move your team, or anything else.