Jets stack trade

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
Roach1972
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Jets stack trade

Postby Roach1972 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:03 pm

SF PPR league. I expect to contend this season
The Trade:
Offered to me: Zach Wilson, Elijah Moore, Michael Carter
I trade away: Lamar Jackson, James Conner

I'm shallow at QB: Rodgers, Lamar, Daniel Jones. Old at RB: Henry, Conner, Taylor. Deep at WR
Any comments on this trade? I'm not too sweet on it but seems fair.

I was thinking of a counter-offer: I get Carter in exchange for Conner. I get some youth, but maybe weakens the team for my run this year. But concerned that Carter isn't a long-term option with the Jets and even as soon as the upcoming draft they make a splash at RB that kills his value?

-Thanks for any comments!

zaner75
Captain
Captain

Re: Jets stack trade

Postby zaner75 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:22 pm

Not close imo. Wilson is multiple tiers down from Jackson and what you're receiving back doesn't close the significant gap. Betting on potential could lead you to trouble. Lamar will remain an elite asset for several seasons and I would need an elite RB coming back with the down-tier to Wilson. Conner is likely to handle a feature back role with the Cards and out-produce Carter, who isn't that cemented in his role. If you're deep at WR, Moore may not be a starter for you and WR3 production is easily replaced. If you planning on contending, stick with what you've got.