Gerald Everett to LAC

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
inaudiblelance
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Gerald Everett to LAC

Postby inaudiblelance » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:30 am

What are the expectations with the recent signing of Gerald Everett to LAC? He’s finished with TE2 numbers the past two years with the Rams and Seahawks but going to a team that historically highlights the TE position. plus the competition, Parham and McKitty, haven’t been big contributors to date. Do we feel the ‘rising tide’ of justin herbert will elevate everett as well?

i’m asking selfishly because he’s available on my waiver wire along with evan engram, foster moreau, harrison bryant, austin hooper, and oj howard. looking for the best of this lot.

am i falling in love with charger’s history of TE success or is everett a diamond in the rough?

this is for team 1 in my sig file.
TM #1 -- 10 Team PPR 2QB - 23 slots+2 IR -- 2QB/1-4RB/1-4WR/TE/3FLX
QB: JHurts/JFields/BPurdy/THuntley/JHaener/DTR/SBennett
RB: AKamara/RStevenson/IPacheco/KIngram/JFord/TSpears
WR: AJBrown/ASB/BCooks/DHopkins/TDell/DMooney/EMoore/APerry/APierce/CTilman/KToney
TE: DGoedert/DKincaid/COkonkwo

TM #2 -- 12 Team PPR 2QB - 26 slots+2 IR -- 2QB/2RB/2WR/TE/2FLX
QB: TLawrence/JFields/DWatson/SHowell/TBagent/JStidham/TBoyle/SThompson/CRush/JHall
RB: JTaylor/KWalker/DAchane/KHerbert/JCook/ZWhite/ZEvans/JFord/TSpears/JMcLaughlin/KIngram/KMitchell
WR: JWaddle/JChase/EMoore/RMoore/KShakir/CClaypool/JRoss
TE: PFreiermuth/JFerguson/COkonkwo/JWoods/DWashington

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Gerald Everett to LAC

Postby Gator Sens » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:20 am

This should be the best opportunity for success that Everett has had to date. Cook still played well at an advanced age with the Charges and even Parham flashed a bit. Of the group listed, Engram and Everett have the most hope for me and either could finish in the top 12 if health is on their side. I may gamble on Everett of the two.

Zech13
Captain
Captain

Postby Zech13 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:56 am

Everett has the best opportunity of all those listed. It appears he has a little something left and his new QB can play.

umbrellaacademy2019
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby umbrellaacademy2019 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:21 pm

I’ve been optimistic about Everett the past few years and this is finally his shot. Def pick him up- also I would look to grab engram too. Maybe cut someone like Ty Hilton