Bridge owner found

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
OutlawRaider
Rookie
Rookie

Bridge owner found

Postby OutlawRaider » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:46 pm

Rather than hold up the draft any longer, I'm looking for someone to temporarily take the wheel of a vacant team. Just need someone to step in & make reasonable rookie draft picks until I can find a replacement willing to commit to the rebuild. If you can make any trades to help this team out in the near term, even better. You don't need to commit to anything more than covering for the draft. FYI, it's an 8 round (currently in 3rd) rookie draft in a superflex, 2-TE, IDP league (on MFL).
Last edited by OutlawRaider on Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

diehard4life
Rookie
Rookie

Re: HELP WANTED - NO COST! Need a short-term bridge owner in draft until replacement can be found!

Postby diehard4life » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:45 pm

I may be interested in both the draft fill-in and the takeover (if I fall in love with the picks). Not a MFL user yet, but I have been doing dynasty SF for four years, and have a strong grasp of this years rookie talent. I had ten picks this year in my league as a rebuild/tear down is in progress.
Philosophy: a high ceiling is better than a high floor.

Relative dynasty newcomer, but six time league champion in other formats (despite a 10 year hiatus), most proud of the 2018 NFFL (16-team, TD only, 30th anniversary) League Championship.

Aramr
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Bridge owner found

Postby Aramr » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:53 am

Willing to help. Might be interested in taking over depending on team, league setup and fees

Aramr11@gmail.com