Trey Sermon

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Re: Trey Sermon

Postby MEuRaH » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:24 pm

mild wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:35 pm
Ice wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:52 am The 49's are not stupid. They moved TWO 4th rounders to move up from 102 to 88 to draft this player.
Just Brutal. This NFL thing can be cruel, sometimes. :lol:
Oh I remember that. I remember my response too. May 5th:
dlf_mikeh wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:11 am
Ice wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:52 amThe 49's are not stupid.
I don't know about that, and I'm a huge 49ers fan! :lol:

Serman was not the guy I would have taken for this offense. I like his quickness enough to write about it on the DLF article, but his lateral speed and downfield speed isn't there. Mostert does very well in those areas, as does Wilson. They are able to race to the edge where Kittle is blocking to get around that corner. I just can't see that with Sermon tbh.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:02 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:16 pm
Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:44 pm I went back to see why I had originally posted in this thread, I completely forgot about the hilarious 10-yard split argument as to why Sermon would be great :lol:
So Sermons 1.49s 10 yard split wasn't accurate? :doh: :lol:
I'm starting to think he might not be more explosive than Saquon :crazy:

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:41 pm

Yeah, the bloom is truly off the rose in San Fran, hey. As a fan, I presume you're plugged in to the local sentiment... what's the vibe over there? (I presume: very dark)

As tempting as it is to say "Shanny might have to be fired" I feel like that might be a mistake. You just -know- he would go somewhere else and instantly get back to being an elite OC (at the least). Likewise, the Lance pick with the outlay of draft capital to get him means you're almost forced to attempt to see what you started through with Shanny - it's doubtful that anyone coming in would offer more upside/a plan to make him viable in the Pros.

But. Someone is going to have to be accountable for this year. I'm interested to know who you think that's going to be, and how it plays out.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:29 pm

dlf_mikeh wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:24 pm
mild wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:35 pm
Ice wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:52 am The 49's are not stupid. They moved TWO 4th rounders to move up from 102 to 88 to draft this player.
Just Brutal. This NFL thing can be cruel, sometimes. :lol:
Oh I remember that. I remember my response too. May 5th:

Serman was not the guy I would have taken for this offense. I like his quickness enough to write about it on the DLF article, but his lateral speed and downfield speed isn't there. Mostert does very well in those areas, as does Wilson. They are able to race to the edge where Kittle is blocking to get around that corner. I just can't see that with Sermon tbh.
No telling about Sermon's heart but in is limited work he has averaged 4.4 YPC which just so happens to be what the 49's are averaging. No one thought he would be the starter this year.

The team itself is like 20th on offense and 20 something on defense and all you got is Sermon is a problem. Unbelievable......Yes Fire the coach. I hate the 49's so hope they lose every game all the time.

Mostert and Kittle have glass jaws but yes they are good when they actually play.

Easy to blame the team for missing on Sermon but it looks like they hit on Mitchell at this point.

Fire them all!!!!!!
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts