Need two more owners! 16 team dynasty start up, salary cap, contracts, all the fun stuff!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Johnpo34
Rookie
Rookie

Need two more owners! 16 team dynasty start up, salary cap, contracts, all the fun stuff!

Postby Johnpo34 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:26 pm

I had two unexpected openings in a league right before we were set to start drafting. One owner hasn’t responded and another got cold feet.

The league is a 16 team dynasty with salary cap, contracts, idp, year around activities. Initial start up is an auction with a separate rookie draft to follow. Yearly buy in for the league is $200 with first two years due up front.

The league is hosted on MFL and all money is on leaguesafe. If you have any questions about anything at all feel free to message me. I can answer and question along with sending the league site and bylaws. I’m hoping to start drafting in the next week or two.

Johnpo34
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Need two more owners! 16 team dynasty start up, salary cap, contracts, all the fun stuff!

Postby Johnpo34 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:35 pm

Bump... just need one more owner!

Johnpo34
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Need two more owners! 16 team dynasty start up, salary cap, contracts, all the fun stuff!

Postby Johnpo34 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:25 pm

Still looking for one more owner!