10TM, NonPPR, 2QB Draft Complete (Draft Link)

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
Servo
All Pro
All Pro

10TM, NonPPR, 2QB Draft Complete (Draft Link)

Postby Servo » Mon May 11, 2020 11:11 am

https://sleeper.app/draft/nfl/553586159263846401

My picks:

1.07 - Swift (over Akers/Herbert/Jeudy), after a lot of deliberation, I'm trying to go win now and thus the reason for Swift instead of drafting Herbert to shore up my QB situation.

2.07 - Aiyuk (over Vaughn/Shenault) very well could come to regret not grabbing Vaughn (considering what I just said above about trying to win now)...I don't know if he's a special RB but the opportunity is there.

3.01 - Hurts, was pretty much set on him after passing up Herbert, told myself I'd be happy anywhere in the 3rd for a player of his profile. Supposedly would have gone 3.02 if I didn't.

3.07 - Hamler, this pick, I'm not really sure what I was doing, I already own Sutton, Fant, Lindsay and took him over McFarland...which might be a mistake in the short run. Was not high on Moss or Jefferson, which were the only others I was considering.

4.04 - Evans, with missing out on Vaughn/McFarland, I was pretty happy to grab Henry's backup here. Was only considering Josh Kelly here but he was picked right before.

4.07 - traded this for a 2022 3rd

5.07 + 6.07 - traded this for 5.08, 5.09 and 6.08. Guy took Asiasi and I snagged Gabriel Davis + the other TE the Patriots drafted a few picks after Asiasi, Keene.

6.08 - Collin Johnson, not a whole lot I liked left on the board, figured, what the hell.