2 Orphans in BestBall, Superflex, 2TE league with combined rookie/devy drafts.

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
lxa4christ
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

2 Orphans in BestBall, Superflex, 2TE league with combined rookie/devy drafts.

Postby lxa4christ » Fri May 01, 2020 2:28 pm

https://www80.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/15524#0

Teams available are HackSaw Jim Duggan and Ricky Steamboat.

$31 annually with 2 years due upfront. GroupMe for league chat.

Email me at lxa4christ@yahoo.com if you want one of these teams or have any questions.

Trey

Buckhill Bombers
MVP
MVP

Re: 2 Orphans in BestBall, Superflex, 2TE league with combined rookie/devy drafts.

Postby Buckhill Bombers » Fri May 01, 2020 2:51 pm

There is a 3rd team leaving too. I would NOT join any league with this commish under ANY circumstances. Feel free to message me and I'll explain why.

Buckhill Bombers
MVP
MVP

Re: 2 Orphans in BestBall, Superflex, 2TE league with combined rookie/devy drafts.

Postby Buckhill Bombers » Fri May 01, 2020 3:00 pm

This owner removed me from the league (not asking the league their opinion on that) and he won't refund my money "unless I find a replacement owner". Its through league safe, I'll get it back eventually, but just want people to know what kind of guy you are dealing with. In 20 years of this hobby, and I've run 18 leagues for over 2 decades, I've never seen anyone act like this. 3 guys have now left in the middle of the rookie draft (initial startup is completed), so its not just one jaded owner, to be as clear as I can be. I just don't want others to have to deal with the frustration. I've spent dozens of hours prepping and drafting a team I won't get to run thanks to this clown, and felt others should know.