2QB Dynasty rankings

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
sbsp33
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

2QB Dynasty rankings

Postby sbsp33 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:50 am

I just joined DLF because I have a start-up draft and from the preview DLF provides, their picks match mine.
In a 12 player SF Dynasty league, we will be drafting 300 players. Why do the rankings stop at 190?
The free sites go to 300. The late rounders are the most important.

Is there more content elsewhere?

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Re: 2QB Dynasty rankings

Postby MEuRaH » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:39 am

sbsp33 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:50 am I just joined DLF because I have a start-up draft and from the preview DLF provides, their picks match mine.
In a 12 player SF Dynasty league, we will be drafting 300 players. Why do the rankings stop at 190?
The free sites go to 300. The late rounders are the most important.

Is there more content elsewhere?
I'm one of the rankers and we actually go to 150. The average of the ranks are what makes it appear we go to 190. To be honest I hated ranking anyone beyond about 120. I found anyone below to be a crap shoot. Somewhere I wrote an article that shows your team is mostly defined by how many of the quality top 60 players you can get on your roster. I did a quick search and came up empty -- my stuff is scattered everywhere -- but that should be your main goal.

I'll try to help with other resources. These aren't SF specific, but the Mizelle page is amazing. You can also check out MFL ADP too, where you can customize it to match league size and scoring format.

EDIT: I tried to find that write-up I did about startups and came up empty. I did it around 5-6 years ago. Something to the effect of the average team keeps or starts only 10% of anyone drafted beyond the top 60, and the successful teams are the ones to draft the best players in the top 60 and 1-2 sleepers beyond that. Maybe I didn't post it at DLF...

I don't have the numbers anymore, so take that with a grain of salt and don't use it as gospel. It completely changed the way I draft in startups and it's worked out for me very well. Since it's been so long perhaps I should do another research article on this anyway.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

breadtree
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 2QB Dynasty rankings

Postby breadtree » Mon May 11, 2020 1:13 pm

The MFL ADP seems wonky to me. I'm in an SF startup, and I found a link on google to some ADP and substituted my league number:

http://www81.myfantasyleague.com/2020/r ... RIOD=DRAFT

But I really don't believe that there is a league where CEH went 298 after the draft. And I don't believe that on average Lamb is going ahead of Dak in SF.

Anyone know how to tweak the MFL ADP URL to get SF startup ADP?