Eifert, Dixon or Buck Allen. Who to cut?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
osubuckeyeman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Eifert, Dixon or Buck Allen. Who to cut?

Postby osubuckeyeman » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:27 pm

Have to cut one of these three. PPR Dynasty. My Roster is below must have a defense and kicker at the end of our draft.

Kenneth Dixon

Tyler Eifert

Buck Allen.

osubuckeyeman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Eifert, Dixon or Buck Allen. Who to cut?

Postby osubuckeyeman » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Forgot to update my roster in my signature after my first three cuts. Jalen Richard, DeAndre Washington, Mike Gillislee. My roster in the signature is now correct.

spotxc
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby spotxc » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Buck Allen would be my take followed by Dixon

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:51 pm

I'd cut Dixon first. Allen has shown at times he can produce and Eifert might be able to get you something back in a trade.

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:54 pm

I’d cut Buck, but I’m of the opinion that Dixon’s presence renders Buck useless.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:59 pm

Goddard wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:51 pm I'd cut Dixon first. Allen has shown at times he can produce and Eifert might be able to get you something back in a trade.
:doh:

This is the first time I've seen something that I completely disagree with from you....Dixon has a WAY better shot as being a contributor to the ravens with the upside of taking the job outright from collins (unlikely but definitely in the realm of possibilities)....Allen is practically worthless.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:03 pm

Titans95 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:59 pm
Goddard wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:51 pm I'd cut Dixon first. Allen has shown at times he can produce and Eifert might be able to get you something back in a trade.

This is the first time I've seen something that I completely disagree with from you....Dixon has a WAY better shot as being a contributor to the ravens with the upside of taking the job outright from collins (unlikely but definitely in the realm of possibilities)....Allen is practically worthless.
I guess I think they're both useless. Never been a big fan of Dixon. Injuries and suspensions just turned me off altogether. There's really no right or wrong answer here, as I doubt either ever do much. I went with keeping Buck since I've actually seen him produce in the past.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Goddard wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:03 pm
Titans95 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:59 pm

I guess I think they're both useless. Never been a big fan of Dixon. Injuries and suspensions just turned me off altogether. There's really no right or wrong answer here, as I doubt either ever do much. I went with keeping Buck since I've actually seen him produce in the past.
Fair enough. I guess I went with Dixon cause theres still a chance he could somehow come away with the job, very small but its still a chance lol gotta shoot for true upside with these types of situations.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:31 am

prob eifert. i wouldnt wanna miss out on a starting running back (should the guy you cut somehow get that role) because i elected to keep a 3rd tight end.

if you can wait to make a cut i would wait. if not i would choose eifert or allen. i think dixon is the primary comp for colins
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:53 am

I'd have no issue cutting either of the BAL RBs. Eifert, despite all of his injuries, has TE1 upside or could be worth something in a trade.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

Ktmjelde
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Ktmjelde » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:47 am

WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:53 am I'd have no issue cutting either of the BAL RBs. Eifert, despite all of his injuries, has TE1 upside or could be worth something in a trade.
I agree I am sitting on Eifert as well.. to much upside IMO if he can stay healthy.. Personally i would keep Buck and cut Dixon.
Turn Down for Watt 2014 Champion :dance: , 2015 2nd place, 2016 4th Place, 2017 2nd Place, 2018 2nd Place, 2019 Champion :dance:, 2020 2nd Place, 2021 11th place, 2022 12th place.
12 Team, .5 PPR, 40 man active roster, IDP, 5 Man Taxi Squad, 5 IR

QB (1): T. Lawrence R. Wilson, B. Young, S. Howell, D. Mills
RB (2-3): B. Robinson, N. Chubb, R. White, D. Pierce, C. Patterson, C. Edmonds, M. Carter, J. Warren, S. Conner, C. Brown
WR (3-4): D. Adams, J. Waddle, D. London, C. Olave, Calvin Ridley, J. Williams, C. Watson, E. Moore, K. Toney, J, L. Shenault, R. Moore, M Mims, J. Reed
TE (1-2): K. Pitts, S. Laporra, Cole Kmet,
DL (2-3): M. Parsons, TJ Watt, A Hutchinson, G. Karlaftis
LB (2-3): CJ Mosley, L. Vander Esch, Q. Williams
DB (2-3): D. James, K. Byard, J. Bates, T. Rapp, X.McKinney. D. Wilson

2024 Picks: 1 1sts (Projected 1.01-1.03), 1 2nd, 2 3rds, 3 4ths

pierson242
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pierson242 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:49 am

Dixon
Devy Writer and Ranker for DLF

Follow me on Twitter @PiersonFF

osubuckeyeman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby osubuckeyeman » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Have been leaning towards cutting Eifert and keeping the running backs. I have about a week to decide if less than that. I have gone back and forth on this. Eifert is great but has just not been able to stay healthy. Dixon's coming off an injury and off the field troubles. Allen's contract is coming up in 2019 he most likely will be out of Baltimore and probably ends up in New England. :) Going to come down to Eifert and Dixon most likely. Thanks for the response.

bkfakefootball
Rookie
Rookie

Postby bkfakefootball » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:10 pm

osubuckeyeman wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 pm Have been leaning towards cutting Eifert and keeping the running backs. I have about a week to decide if less than that. I have gone back and forth on this. Eifert is great but has just not been able to stay healthy. Dixon's coming off an injury and off the field troubles. Allen's contract is coming up in 2019 he most likely will be out of Baltimore and probably ends up in New England. :) Going to come down to Eifert and Dixon most likely. Thanks for the response.
I like that you made your decision based on the fact that you hope buck signs with the patriots. What makes you think that will happen?
Team 1 Rebuild
14 Team PPR Dynasty - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex, DSP 1.5PPR TE's

QB - R.Wilson, A.Dalton
RB - S.Barkley, M.Mack, CJ. Anderson, C. Thompson, P. Barber, C. Edmonds, R. Smith, W. Gallman, Qadree Ollison, B. Hill, C. Thompson
WR - Dede.Westbrook, P.Campbell, David Moore. K.Cole, P. Richardson, G. Allison, MV-Scantling, Deebo.Samuel,
Tre'Quan.Smith, Gary.Jennings

TE - T. Burton, J. Graham, G. Everett, Kahale Warring
DEF - Bears

2020, 1st, 2nd
2021, 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Team 2 Startup
12 Team .5 PPR Dynasty - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, DEF & K

QB - J. Winston, M. Trubisky, T. Bridgwater, Dwayne Haskins
RB - D. Johnson, P. Lindsay, R. Freeman, L. Miller, D. Foreman, Miles.Sanders, C.J.Anderson, T. Riddick,
C. Edmonds
WR - A. Cooper, S. Diggs, M. Jones, J. Crowder, C. Godwin, C. Kirk, JJ.A-Whiteside, J.Reynolds, C. Meredith
TE - G. Olsen, V. McDonald, I. Thomas, J. Thomas
DEF - Baltimore
K- R. Gould

Picks
2019 - (1.05, 2.08, 3.05, 4.08 )
2020 - (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th )

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:30 pm

TWO WORDS: DIX ON
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton