Respectable Zeke offer

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
srlarson
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Respectable Zeke offer

Postby srlarson » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:15 am

It may be enough.....I would blow him away with an offer.....if he needs a QB throw him Teddy....then as the WR 2 diggs or Waatkins (you don't need both) and then throw in dead weight that he may like.....Carson, Treadwell, etc....so he may have some upside....those guys are cannon fodder on your team.
Empire 10 team 30man rosters QB, 2rb, 3Wr, TE, 2F, K (.5ppr RB's, ppr WR/TE)
redraft coming

Empire 12 team SF 30man rosters - QB, 2rb, 2wr, te, sf, Rb/Wr/Te flex, 2Rb/Wr Flex
(rb .5ppr, wr 1ppr, TE 1.5ppr) -
QB - Prescott, Cousins, M Jones, C. Rush
RB - JT, Chubb, J Cook, Hunt, Penny, Patterson, Foreman, Davis-Price, Henderson, Patterson
WR - Diggs, M Thomas, Gallup, K Phillips, Goodwin, Hollins, C Moore, raymond, reynolds, D robinson, J Watson
TE - Ertz, Brate, McBride, Akins, Gray

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:48 am

i cant believe how seriously people are taking this post when the guy has an unbeatable team already and hes asking about trying to rape a bad team for zeke. we should be shaming this man
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

prinefan
All Pro
All Pro

Postby prinefan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:45 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:19 pm
hudini33 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:20 pm
Norrin_radd wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:18 pm Trying to figure out what a respectable offer for zeke would be from team in sig.

Is Freeman, Crowell, AJ, another mid-level wr, brate for zeke, rojo, ridley way off?

The guy with Zeke inherited a dumpster fire. All the players from me would start for him.

I want to get a stud RB I can rely on every week
In a vacuum, that should be enough.

But he's going to look at your team and ask for an overpay as you are in position to win championships for years to come.
Not really. Not even close. Zeke for Freeman, Crowell and AJG and another mid tier WR alone is a decline for me, so Getting 2 other first rounders in this years rookie draft and Brate is downright insulting. That guy should be holding on to Zeke with a vice grip, if it's a dumpster fire. It's his only ticket out of town. The OP's offer is a very poor one.

So Freeman (mid first) Crowell (mid 2nd) AJG(mid first) Brate (3rd?) and another mid tier WR (2nd?)

2 mid firsts, 2 seconds and a 3rd for Elliott, and two top ten rookie picks?

This is how you eliminate a trade partner from your league pretty quickly.

To answer the OP. YES, IT IS WAY OFF.

You also need to be empathetic. Why would he want AJG? Guys inhereting orphans that need to rebuild don't want AJG,Crowell etc. They want Elliott, Ridley, Jones. Young talented players. You're trying to pawn off guys that have peaked for guys that are either in their prime or up and comers, which is specifically want he needs/wants. It's a thoughtless offer, and if I received it, I would immediately put you on alert as a guy trying to pillage my team.

You have a ton of young talented QB's in a 2 QB league, maybe try offering one of them as part of a deal to entice him. If he's in rebuild, Mariota, Mahomes or Jimmy G will be good building blocks with longevity he can try and build around in a 2 QB LEAGUE. Try and make a deal that can work for both teams, the one you are suggesting is downright ugly.
This. Original offer wouldn't warrant a counter from me. Pretty one-sided.

JDogil12
Starter
Starter

Postby JDogil12 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:59 am

I cant take this post seriously after looking at your team and just thinking that youve done that to everyone else in your league. The trade offer is barely even close for Zeke himself, forget about the two young studs added in. Find a new league, because taking advantage of people cant possibly be any fun

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:42 am

That's not enough for Zeke alone, especially if he's rebuilding.