Opinions

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
whaley88
Role Player
Role Player

Opinions

Postby whaley88 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:42 am

Thoughts on team 2 in Sig.
I need a wr1 but who should I be targeting and also who should I trade off for them?
Starting requirements are qb, rb, wr, wr, te, 1superflex, 4 flex.
With this rb scoring I would like to keep starting 5 rbs, but I have a disadvantage at wr. With finding a serviceable wr easier throughout the season should i jist wait and hold on my potential wrs?
Moves I already made after winning 2017 championship:
Traded Watson for cam and 100
Traded mixon, zay, carr(USC rb), and James washington for dj.
Any and all thoughts are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jeffster
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Opinions

Postby jeffster » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Wow, that team is really stud-heavy at QB, RB and TE, and.... your WRs are a dumpster fire.

What draft picks do you have? Without knowing that, one move I might make would be to try to sell Wentz for a lower-end QB1 plus a WR. His value is already through the roof, and if you could land something like.... Cousins+ARob, or Stafford+Thielen? Depending on your league, might be able to get more with that too. I've seen Wentz as the QB1 a few times already.

In a similar move, maybe try Gurley for like, 1.02 plus a WR. Bit riskier, but might not have to give up as much.

whaley88
Role Player
Role Player

Postby whaley88 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:21 pm

It's an auction league with bb rollover every year. Draft picks are worth a bb amount calculated on finish long story short I won't be participating much in this rookie draft because I'm broke lol. I've asked for bortles and arob for Newton already and no dice. He would offer bortles and Evans for wentz but I'm not a fan. Going to keep hitti g that angle though.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:48 pm

I see 4 startable RBs, but not 5. You also have Julio and Keenan, so not sure why you think you don't have a WR1. I think I'd stay put for now. Maybe sell high on Foles after he gets traded (if you think he'll be traded), or sell now while the hype is somewhat high incase he doesn't get traded.

whaley88
Role Player
Role Player

Postby whaley88 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Goddard wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:48 pm I see 4 startable RBs, but not 5. You also have Julio and Keenan, so not sure why you think you don't have a WR1. I think I'd stay put for now. Maybe sell high on Foles after he gets traded (if you think he'll be traded), or sell now while the hype is somewhat high incase he doesn't get traded.
Forgot to update. Yesterday I was able to trade newton and goodwin for rivers and allen. Then I sold off harmon (devy), 100bb, and 2019 2nd for julio. Now I feel I'm well rounded.