2010 Baseball HOF Inductions

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

2010 Baseball HOF Inductions

Postby hosler427 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 am

As some of you have seen on my facebook page I spent all day Sunday in Cooperstown, NY for the 2010 Baseball Hall of Fame inductions. Andre Dawson was my favorite player as a kid and I always said I would go down when he got inducted. It was well worth the trip. I have been there several times before but the town is awesome. All of the baseball shops and everything...great. All weekend they have autograph sessions on the street or in shops as well. So it is very common to see hall of famers walking around or signing autographs. Here are a few pictures I took a long the way. Frank Robinson, Harmon Killebrew, Ron Guidry, Bill Madlock, and Juan Marachial were all taking pictures with people for charity so the top picture is me and Frank Robinson. The second picture is Killebrew, Madlock and Marachial in the background. The third picture is Dwight Gooden and finally Rickey Henderson....Just thought I would share

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: 2010 Baseball HOF Inductions

Postby Steelersfan » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:24 am

That's awsome Dan, I'm sure you had a great time!

rkrazy
Starter
Starter

Postby rkrazy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Good stuff Dan. I would like to get up to Cooperstown again one day. Too far of a trip for me now that I live out west.

Rickey Henderson was my fav as a kid. Loved watching that guy play.

blacksheep
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby blacksheep » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:55 pm

That's great Dan :thumbup: I'd be like a kid in a candy store...or you in a brewery :lol: