LenDale White

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

LenDale White

Postby Steelersfan » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Suspended free agent LenDale White admitted Wednesday that he used marijuana while playing for the Titans.

"I did it, so it is my fault," White said. "I smoke marijuana; that is all I have ever done. That’s all I do, that’s it. I smoke. I don’t care about any other drugs, but it’s marijuana." White also said that he's "changed," while taking shots at Pete Carroll. "I have no comment on Pete," said LenDale of his college coach. "I better wait ’til I’m on a team one day before I say anything."
Rotoworld

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Re: LenDale White

Postby BradyT » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Steelersfan wrote:Suspended free agent LenDale White admitted Wednesday that he used marijuana while playing for the Titans.

"I did it, so it is my fault," White said. "I smoke marijuana; that is all I have ever done. That’s all I do, that’s it. I smoke. I don’t care about any other drugs, but it’s marijuana." White also said that he's "changed," while taking shots at Pete Carroll. "I have no comment on Pete," said LenDale of his college coach. "I better wait ’til I’m on a team one day before I say anything."
Rotoworld
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOOYWzq ... re=related

:wink:
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

haydn239
Captain
Captain

Postby haydn239 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Lendale will have a ESPN 30 30 special called "Run Lendale Run" I see ricky williams story all over this guy although he is way less talented
Twitter @haydn239

hostile
Starter
Starter

Postby hostile » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Man am I regretting trading for this guy last year in hopes he'd land a RB1 gig this year.

No wonder CJ wanted nothing to do with them being a tandem...
2012 DLF Veterans Invitational Champion
2009, 2010, 2012 No Quit Keeper League Champion

BeRanDone
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BeRanDone » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:27 am

hostile wrote:Man am I regretting trading for this guy last year in hopes he'd land a RB1 gig this year.

I'm regretting it too, but all I had to give up was a rookie round 3 and 4 to get him. What did your trade for him look like?

I also took him in a startup dynasty (2 weeks before he was cut) as the 30th RB off the board to be my RB3, when guys like Jacobs, Lynch, Fred Jackson, Portis, and Maroney were still on the board. This one stings more than my trade for him.

I still have hope that it could pan out someday.

hostile
Starter
Starter

Postby hostile » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:18 am

BeRanDone wrote:
hostile wrote:Man am I regretting trading for this guy last year in hopes he'd land a RB1 gig this year.

I'm regretting it too, but all I had to give up was a rookie round 3 and 4 to get him. What did your trade for him look like?

I also took him in a startup dynasty (2 weeks before he was cut) as the 30th RB off the board to be my RB3, when guys like Jacobs, Lynch, Fred Jackson, Portis, and Maroney were still on the board. This one stings more than my trade for him.

Traded Earl Bennett straight up, so its not like I gave up the farm to get him.

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Postby Salty Dawg » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:02 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iISyPz5X ... re=related

Lendaaaaaaaaale ....

Anchor's away. Time to let him goooooooooo.

ADIOS!

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 am

IMO, players with this kind of mentality toward drugs don't belong in the NFL. I have him on both of my dynasty teams as I had hope for him this season and beyond. I may move or drop him depending on what happens and have no regrets in doing so regardless of where I drafted him (DLF IV) or what I gave up for him.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

hostile
Starter
Starter

Postby hostile » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am

skip wrote:IMO, players with this kind of mentality toward drugs don't belong in the NFL. I have him on both of my dynasty teams as I had hope for him this season and beyond. I may move or drop him depending on what happens and have no regrets in doing so regardless of where I drafted him (DLF IV) or what I gave up for him.
The drug thing doesnt bother me at all, but what is disconcerting are the reports coming out after him being cut by SEA with his friends saying that he was blaming everyone else but himself.

There are plenty of blazers in the NFL, but I think FatDale's issue isnt the drugs so much as it is a lack of ownership of responsibility.

brice587
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby brice587 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am

skip wrote:IMO, players with this kind of mentality toward drugs don't belong in the NFL. I have him on both of my dynasty teams as I had hope for him this season and beyond. I may move or drop him depending on what happens and have no regrets in doing so regardless of where I drafted him (DLF IV) or what I gave up for him.
I think he's dumb to talk about it like that, since it is illegal, but if all the players who feel like that about pot left the NFL I bet you'd be very suprised by how many that would be.

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:18 pm

brice587 wrote:
I think he's dumb to talk about it like that, since it is illegal, but if all the players who feel like that about pot left the NFL I bet you'd be very suprised by how many that would be.

and if all of the Pot smokers and enthusiasts left the NBA, we wouldn't have an NBA :lol: :lol:
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend

Postby kris_kapsner » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Ricky Williams the 2nd?

Perhaps all Lendale needs is some time overseas in the mountains. Some good herbal meditation to clear his head and then he'll be ready for football again. Wait, there isn't a multi-million dollar lawsuit over a signing bonus in this one? I guess Lendale will just stay in the mountains then. Smoke away your life and opportunity Lendale. Leave football to those with drive. :wink:
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Russell Wilson, Zach Wilson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, Hunt, G. Bernard
WR: Adams, Metcalf, Callaway, Shepard, Watkins, Fuller, T. Williams, Proche
TE: Kelce, Pitts, Njoku, Seals-Jones
K: Gay
D: Vikings

jimmo
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby jimmo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 pm

BeRanDone wrote:

right with you on the White drafting; RB36 at 8.12, though I would've easily picked Jacobs had he still been there (but none of the others).

I've already cut him. Good riddance...

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:38 am

Steelersfan wrote:
BradyT wrote:
Steelersfan wrote:Suspended free agent LenDale White admitted Wednesday that he used marijuana while playing for the Titans.

Rotoworld

I really loved Marley back in the day and that's all I have to say on this so Nate doesn't "investigate" me for my prior actions... :lol:

I wount tell him.. but officer Pilate will find out everything.. :lol: :lol:

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:38 am

Steelersfan wrote:
BradyT wrote:

Rotoworld

I really loved Marley back in the day and that's all I have to say on this so Nate doesn't "investigate" me for my prior actions... :lol:

I wount tell him.. but officer Pilate will find out everything.. :lol: :lol: