2010 AFC Champ

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!

Who will be the AFC Champ?

Colts
21%
Patriots
16%
Chargers
11%
Jets
11%
Ravens
26%
Steelers
16%
Titans
No votes
Bengals
No votes

Total votes: 19

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

2010 AFC Champ

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Who will win the AFC this year? I took the top 8 teams from: http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

Devil's Advocate
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:56 pm

I went with SD as the D is getting better and the offense is explosive.
2009/2010 Devil's Dynasty Champion
2010 DLF Veterans Invitational Champion
2010 Beer Drinkers Dynasty Champion
2010 Devil's Dynasty II Champion

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:53 pm

I voted for the Colts. I think Manning will play with a chip on his shoulder this season and lead them back to the Super Bowl.

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Postby Salty Dawg » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:37 pm

I am making the HOmer pick . Defense gets Troy back. "a QB" will hold it down til Ben comes back and Ben will play lights out since its the thing he knows how to do the right way..lol.

Defense will return to form!!!!!!

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Voted for the Ravens.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

rkrazy
Starter
Starter

Postby rkrazy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:06 pm

skip wrote:Voted for the Ravens.
x2...one more time for Ray and Ed before they hang em up. Anquan improves the balance offensively and Flacco keeps on maturing.

GridIronFavre
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby GridIronFavre » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:24 pm

rkrazy wrote:
skip wrote:Voted for the Ravens.
x2...one more time for Ray and Ed before they hang em up. Anquan improves the balance offensively and Flacco keeps on maturing.
x3 - If the defense can hang in there and not get too banged up, I think they will make one last run before Lewis and Reed retire.
Start: 2 QB, 3 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE (All TDs=6, 1 per 10 rush/rec, 1 per 25 pass, NO PPR) 8 teams
QB: Rodgers, Vick, Cutler, Schaub, Luck
RB: Rice, CJ, McFadden, Richardson, Stewart, Ingram, Spiller, Vereen
WR: Green, Marshall, Roddy, Jennings, Roddy, Bowe, Maclin, Britt, A Brown, Williams (TB), Collie, Smith (STL)
TE: Graham, Finley, F Davis, Cook
Taxi Squad: Tebow, Crabtree, Jeffrey, Hill, Gordon

blacksheep
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby blacksheep » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:33 am

Ravens. This team has more of the total package needed to win than any other AFC team, IMO.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 am

I went with the Jets here but the Colts and Ravens were close.

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:24 pm

I voted for the Pats. I think they are still dangerous, and they have enough for 1 last Super Bowl run this year. The Colts are always in the mix, and the Ravens and Jets are the hot choices going into the season, but I dont think the Jets will even make the playoffs this year at 9-7. The AFC playoff teams this year in my opinion will be NE, Indy, SD, Balt as Div winners, and the 2 wild cards will be Houston finaly, and Miami. Those are just my predictions, though. The NFL is so unpredictable at this point, we won't get a real feel until the games get going.

rkrazy
Starter
Starter

Postby rkrazy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:08 pm

bigcsr67 wrote:I voted for the Pats. I think they are still dangerous, and they have enough for 1 last Super Bowl run this year. The Colts are always in the mix, and the Ravens and Jets are the hot choices going into the season, but I dont think the Jets will even make the playoffs this year at 9-7. The AFC playoff teams this year in my opinion will be NE, Indy, SD, Balt as Div winners, and the 2 wild cards will be Houston finaly, and Miami. Those are just my predictions, though. The NFL is so unpredictable at this point, we won't get a real feel until the games get going.
Solid playoff picks...only difference IMO is take out the Dolphins for Steelers. As much as I dislike them they can't be discounted. The Steelers are like gnats...they always seem to hang around, little nuisances.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm

rkrazy wrote:
bigcsr67 wrote:I voted for the Pats. I think they are still dangerous, and they have enough for 1 last Super Bowl run this year. The Colts are always in the mix, and the Ravens and Jets are the hot choices going into the season, but I dont think the Jets will even make the playoffs this year at 9-7. The AFC playoff teams this year in my opinion will be NE, Indy, SD, Balt as Div winners, and the 2 wild cards will be Houston finaly, and Miami. Those are just my predictions, though. The NFL is so unpredictable at this point, we won't get a real feel until the games get going.
Solid playoff picks...only difference IMO is take out the Dolphins for Steelers. As much as I dislike them they can't be discounted. The Steelers are like gnats...they always seem to hang around, little nuisances.
Hey! :evil: :lol:

rkrazy
Starter
Starter

Postby rkrazy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Steelersfan wrote:
rkrazy wrote:
I knew that would pull you out of hiding 8-) :lol:

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:24 pm

rkrazy wrote:
Steelersfan wrote:
rkrazy wrote: Solid playoff picks...only difference IMO is take out the Dolphins for Steelers. As much as I dislike them they can't be discounted. The Steelers are like gnats...they always seem to hang around, little nuisances.
I knew that would pull you out of hiding 8-) :lol:
I may be a homer but I'm a realistic one, I voted for your real rival...the Colts! :lol:

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Postby Salty Dawg » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:34 pm

rkrazy wrote:
Riiiiiick.

LIttle gnats hey.....the MIghty Patriots are gonna look more like some Marching Ants ..never mind the playoffs. LOL> :P

Just messing around .. I HATE THE PATS.

Im sure we can work out some friendly wagers between here and the leagues.