Trade???

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
keelsatx
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Trade???

Postby keelsatx » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:18 am

12 team, dynasty, PPR, Start 1-2-3-1-Flex

Me:
Brady, Favre, VYoung
M Bell, Hilliard, Westbrook, McClain, K Bell
Hines, Housh, TO, Meachem, James Jones, Coles, Aiken
Pettigrew, F Davis, M Bennett
1.05, 1.07, 2.06, 2.07, 2.12, 3.06, 2.12

Yes, my RBs are very weak. I traded SJax for a slew of picks, cause I'm really looking to rebuild. I am pretty sure I don't have a winning team this year, and I don't see SJax lasting any longer than 1 or 2 more injury-plagued seasons. Last year was the 2nd best year of his career, and I only see him going down from here on out. I plan on taking mostly all RBs, a couple WRs and maybe Bradford if he falls to the right spot.

His team:
Cutler, Stafford, Freeman
DWill, Wells, Charles, C Williams, Choice, C Jennings
Bennett, Heyward-Bey, Jac Jones, Knox, Manningham, Massaquoi, L Robinson, B Tate, K Walter, N Washington
Z Miller (Oak)
1.09, 3.01

This guy wants Hines and Housh. Again, I see both of these guys dropping to WR3, maybe even WR4 status this year based on age, the QB situation questionable in both places, and the rising of Mike Wallace. He offered me K Walter, Bennett, and 1.09 before. I declined because I don't want Walter. Who should I go for? I countered with Bennett, Massaquoi, 1.09 and he declined. I think he would be willing to give up Choice. Should I take him instead of 2 WRs? or which 2 WRs would be a fair trade?

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 am

What about either Mass and Bennett without the 1.09 or Mass and Knox?