Donovan McNabb

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
bobbytheo3
Starter
Starter

Postby bobbytheo3 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 pm

McNabb may not have had stellar WR options for most of his career, but he always had a good O-line. He's not lasting the season in Washington.

MonkeyOne
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby MonkeyOne » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Details on the 3/4 from ESPN:
The 2011 conditional fourth-round pick that Washington traded to Philadelphia will go to a third-round pick if one of two conditions is met, according to league sources:

• McNabb goes to the Pro Bowl.

• McNabb plays in 70 percent of the Redskins plays and Washington wins nine games.

If either happens, the Eagles get the Redskins third-round pick in 2011 to go along with the second-round pick they got from Washington in the 2010 NFL draft. If not, it stays in the fourth round.

Should McNabb leave Washington after one season, the trade does not include any contingencies in which Washington would not have to surrender its 2011 third- or fourth-round pick.

MonkeyOne
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby MonkeyOne » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Sanders on McNabb trade: ‘Dumbest thing ever’
I'm tempted to start using the term shebacle.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:35 pm

MonkeyOne wrote:
:lol:

Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Postby Risky bidness » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Steelersfan wrote:
MonkeyOne wrote:
I saw that on NFL network earlier. Funny stuff. Deion did make a point I didn't think about. He still has Mike Vick over his shoulder. Add that to the pressure of playing in front of arguably the most brutal fans and McNabb twice a year. Could be a receipt for disaster.

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:40 pm

hot nikkels wrote:
Steelersfan wrote:
I saw that on NFL network earlier. Funny stuff. Deion did make a point I didn't think about. He still has Mike Vick over his shoulder. Add that to the pressure of playing in front of arguably the most brutal fans and McNabb twice a year. Could be a receipt for disaster.
The only disaster would be Vick starting any games at QB. :twisted: :lol:
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars