Tyler Higbee please meet ...

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Tyler Higbee please meet ...

Postby ArrylT » Thu May 05, 2016 5:40 am

Joseph Randle, Johnny Manziel & Tre Mason.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf ... /83925624/

Was he on your sleeper list, and will this arraignment news change that for you?
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

nwhalen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Tyler Higbee please meet ...

Postby nwhalen » Thu May 05, 2016 5:51 am

I feel like this is built into his price though. He dropped 1-2 rounds in the NFL draft with all of this known. The Rams moved on from Jared Cook and don't have an established WR1. Pair that with Higbee is a good receiving TE and Jared Goff is now in town = buy. I'm buying him anywhere I can. The risk is wasting a late 3rd or 4th round rookie for the upside of a low end TE1.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Thu May 05, 2016 6:41 am

dlf_nickw wrote:I feel like this is built into his price though. He dropped 1-2 rounds in the NFL draft with all of this known. The Rams moved on from Jared Cook and don't have an established WR1. Pair that with Higbee is a good receiving TE and Jared Goff is now in town = buy. I'm buying him anywhere I can. The risk is wasting a late 3rd or 4th round rookie for the upside of a low end TE1.
Thanks - I didnt know that I only read the news today but if it was common knowledge within the NFL community then I can see that.

nwhalen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby nwhalen » Thu May 05, 2016 7:37 am

ArrylT wrote:
dlf_nickw wrote:I feel like this is built into his price though. He dropped 1-2 rounds in the NFL draft with all of this known. The Rams moved on from Jared Cook and don't have an established WR1. Pair that with Higbee is a good receiving TE and Jared Goff is now in town = buy. I'm buying him anywhere I can. The risk is wasting a late 3rd or 4th round rookie for the upside of a low end TE1.
Thanks - I didnt know that I only read the news today but if it was common knowledge within the NFL community then I can see that.
Yeah it happened prior to the draft and was already known. It's fair to be concerned though(i'm not dismissing that) as each dynasty owner has a different philosophy. I just like the talent and situation as a mix.

stevewyremski
Role Player
Role Player

Postby stevewyremski » Thu May 05, 2016 7:38 am

I'd add that Jeff Fisher claims they had their head of security reach out to various sources and they are confident he'd come out of this ok. Who knows how valid that is, but the Rams appear confident on the results.

I'm with Nick though, I'm buying.
Find me on Twitter @SteveWyremski

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Thu May 05, 2016 7:56 am

Much appreciated - that eases my concerns a fair amount (although not totally). As we all well know, sometimes there is just too much news to sort through ...