Mock Draft 2.0 Sign-up and Discussion

This is the forum for public mock drafts. To avoid any confusion, please do not post in individual draft forums of which you are not a member.
hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Just so everyone knows, when this draft is over I will wait a few weeks for the combine to sink in as well as free agency to shake out before I start another mock here. I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm with this. It is a lot of fun.

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:30 pm

hosler427 wrote:Just so everyone knows, when this draft is over I will wait a few weeks for the combine to sink in as well as free agency to shake out before I start another mock here. I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm with this. It is a lot of fun.

Probably a good idea to take a bit of a rest, I guess after the mock draft we could add more commentary and make our own "mock draft day winners and losers list" , and have some fun with it. :wink:
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote:
hosler427 wrote:Just so everyone knows, when this draft is over I will wait a few weeks for the combine to sink in as well as free agency to shake out before I start another mock here. I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm with this. It is a lot of fun.

Probably a good idea to take a bit of a rest, I guess after the mock draft we could add more commentary and make our own "mock draft day winners and losers list" , and have some fun with it. :wink:
This has been good times.... How many rounds will the final mock be? 3 is pretty in-depth, but it really gets you digging for info on your team needs and all the players available. I am down for 4-5 rounds.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:32 am

bigcsr67 wrote:
Shawn wrote:

This has been good times.... How many rounds will the final mock be? 3 is pretty in-depth, but it really gets you digging for info on your team needs and all the players available. I am down for 4-5 rounds.
I am thinking 3 or 4 for the next one and then a final one or two rounder right before draft day when almost all the information is out there.

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:35 am

Hey Brady. I don't think the Patriots would like the fact that you took their 2nd round pick in the third round. Now you realy are drafting like Al Davis. :wink:

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 am

bigcsr67 wrote:Hey Brady. I don't think the Patriots would like the fact that you took their 2nd round pick in the third round. Now you realy are drafting like Al Davis. :wink:
LOL...that is my fault I was helping him out with the pick and I missed it :?

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 am

The mock is complete. Very nicely done everyone. I will let everyone know when Mock 3.0 will happen. I am thinking in the middle of March...maybe Monday the 15th. I will start the signup a week prior. This should give some time for some free agency to shake out. Thanks again everyone!!

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:20 am

hosler427 wrote:The mock is complete. Very nicely done everyone. I will let everyone know when Mock 3.0 will happen. I am thinking in the middle of March...maybe Monday the 15th. I will start the signup a week prior. This should give some time for some free agency to shake out. Thanks again everyone!!
And thank you, Dan. That was a lot of fun. Thanks for setting it up and keeping it going. :)
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 am

Misfit74 wrote:
hosler427 wrote:The mock is complete. Very nicely done everyone. I will let everyone know when Mock 3.0 will happen. I am thinking in the middle of March...maybe Monday the 15th. I will start the signup a week prior. This should give some time for some free agency to shake out. Thanks again everyone!!
And thank you, Dan. That was a lot of fun. Thanks for setting it up and keeping it going. :)
2nd that!!!
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Postby Salty Dawg » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:19 pm