DLF Members Mock Draft Time

This is the forum for public mock drafts. To avoid any confusion, please do not post in individual draft forums of which you are not a member.
hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Shawn wrote:
I agree, we should have everyone change teams for the next mock to add some variety, also maybe wait until after the combine or the start of free agency, as free agency could definitely change the draft outlook.
This one hasn't taken long. I think we will do one more prior to the combine/free agency. After the comine and free agency we will expand it to 4 rounds.

stevea
All Pro
All Pro

Postby stevea » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:07 pm

hosler427 wrote:Sorry for the delay guys. I wasn't feeling well last night and laid down for a minute. That minute turned into 12 hours pretty quickly :D I am up an feeling good now and really psyched to get Jared Odrick.

Are we nuts to be seeing Everson Griffin still on the board??????
Personally, I think we are crazy to see him this late, but people are definitely hot and cold on him around the league.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:13 pm

dlf_stevea wrote:
hosler427 wrote:Sorry for the delay guys. I wasn't feeling well last night and laid down for a minute. That minute turned into 12 hours pretty quickly :D I am up an feeling good now and really psyched to get Jared Odrick.

Are we nuts to be seeing Everson Griffin still on the board??????
Personally, I think we are crazy to see him this late, but people are definitely hot and cold on him around the league.
Thats what I was thinking. Many DE's get taken before they should so I think he will go in the first round.

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:33 pm

hosler427 wrote:
Shawn wrote:
I agree, we should have everyone change teams for the next mock to add some variety, also maybe wait until after the combine or the start of free agency, as free agency could definitely change the draft outlook.
This one hasn't taken long. I think we will do one more prior to the combine/free agency. After the comine and free agency we will expand it to 4 rounds.

I actually wouldn´t change teams too much because I think it is way more interesting to see the same owner selecting (possibly) different players for the same team with the same draft pick.
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:15 pm

I think it has more impact to see what a different owner does. If the different owner goes the same direction as the previous one that speaks volumes to the team's needs. If they go a different direction it will lead to discussion on it.

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Sorry for the delay fellas... had to do some last minute cramming with the Panthers pick.

Oh by the way, the Bills have hired a DC and the switch to a 3-4 is in motion. I'm stoked!
GDF3
QB- Vick, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Yates
RB- Foster, McCoy, M Bush, Ben Tate, R Jennings, Alex Green
WR- Wallace, TBMW, Colston, Boldin, Collie, Amendola, Washington Roberts, Doss
TE- Gates, Cook, Carlson, Heap, Shiancoe
K- Cundiff, Novak
DL- Abraham, J Smith, James Hall, R Quinn, Keiser
LB- Poz, DJ Will, Vilma, Wake, Rivers, Mays, Irving
DB- Polamalu, Berry, Delmas, C Woodson, M Griffin, T Thomas, Byrd

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Phish Brigade wrote:Sorry for the delay fellas... had to do some last minute cramming with the Panthers pick.

Oh by the way, the Bills have hired a DC and the switch to a 3-4 is in motion. I'm stoked!
Are you a little happier with the Chan Gailey hiring now?

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:18 pm

hosler427 wrote:
Phish Brigade wrote:Sorry for the delay fellas... had to do some last minute cramming with the Panthers pick.

Are you a little happier with the Chan Gailey hiring now?
Hell ya! Check out my new avatar dude! :lol: LOL :lol:

Truth be told, I'd like to think that Buddy Nix has a lot to do with this too. Obviously, Chan Gailey is open to making changes on offense and on defense. Thank goodness! The last 10 years have been miserable! All the things I've been begging for are happening. Respected GM, OC with success on offense, switch to a 3-4 and maybe the most important part... we have an assistant GM that could carry on when Nix and Ralph are gone.

The only thing that I can't understand is: How come I'm not in the Bills front office? LOL
GDF3
K- Cundiff, Novak

GridIronFavre
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby GridIronFavre » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 pm

If Gresham makes it back around to the Bengals in the second round, I would be shocked. It would be a major coup for the Bengals tho. I really like Gresham and think that he will go somewhere in the mid to late first round probably.
Start: 2 QB, 3 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE (All TDs=6, 1 per 10 rush/rec, 1 per 25 pass, NO PPR) 8 teams
QB: Rodgers, Vick, Cutler, Schaub, Luck
RB: Rice, CJ, McFadden, Richardson, Stewart, Ingram, Spiller, Vereen
WR: Green, Marshall, Roddy, Jennings, Roddy, Bowe, Maclin, Britt, A Brown, Williams (TB), Collie, Smith (STL)
TE: Graham, Finley, F Davis, Cook
Taxi Squad: Tebow, Crabtree, Jeffrey, Hill, Gordon

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:00 pm

GridIronFavre wrote:If Gresham makes it back around to the Bengals in the second round, I would be shocked. It would be a major coup for the Bengals tho. I really like Gresham and think that he will go somewhere in the mid to late first round probably.
I was shocked to see him this late, but as a faux Bengals owner, I am really pleased with my draft.

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:00 am

bigcsr67 wrote:
GridIronFavre wrote:If Gresham makes it back around to the Bengals in the second round, I would be shocked. It would be a major coup for the Bengals tho. I really like Gresham and think that he will go somewhere in the mid to late first round probably.
I was shocked to see him this late, but as a faux Bengals owner, I am really pleased with my draft.

No doubt it would be an absolute steal for Gresham to fall this far to the Bengals. Its interesting though what's going on with Chase Coffman, I mean he was an awesome TE receiver coming out of college a year ago, but he hasn't even seen the field yet in Cincy! Hopefully he'll at least get a shot sometime in Cincy or with another team.
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:17 am

Shawn wrote:
bigcsr67 wrote:

No doubt it would be an absolute steal for Gresham to fall this far to the Bengals. Its interesting though what's going on with Chase Coffman, I mean he was an awesome TE receiver coming out of college a year ago, but he hasn't even seen the field yet in Cincy! Hopefully he'll at least get a shot sometime in Cincy or with another team.
From watching hardknocks last year, it seemed to me he can't block at all. Until he learns to block he will be useless. He is a softy, coming from a spread offense that rarely ran it.

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:52 pm

The Packers just landed a very nice OT at the end of the 2nd round. Vladimir Ducasse looks like one of those gems that can be found after the first round. Nice pick!
GDF3
K- Cundiff, Novak

GridIronFavre
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby GridIronFavre » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Phish Brigade wrote:The Packers just landed a very nice OT at the end of the 2nd round. Vladimir Ducasse looks like one of those gems that can be found after the first round. Nice pick!
As long as Ted Thompson expects Ducasse to be there when the Packers are on the clock in the 2nd round, I think there is a strong possibility they will pass on OT to pick a defensive back in the first and pick Ducasse to help fill the hole at OT.
Start: 2 QB, 3 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE (All TDs=6, 1 per 10 rush/rec, 1 per 25 pass, NO PPR) 8 teams
QB: Rodgers, Vick, Cutler, Schaub, Luck
RB: Rice, CJ, McFadden, Richardson, Stewart, Ingram, Spiller, Vereen
WR: Green, Marshall, Roddy, Jennings, Roddy, Bowe, Maclin, Britt, A Brown, Williams (TB), Collie, Smith (STL)
TE: Graham, Finley, F Davis, Cook
Taxi Squad: Tebow, Crabtree, Jeffrey, Hill, Gordon

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 am

GridIronFavre wrote:
Phish Brigade wrote:The Packers just landed a very nice OT at the end of the 2nd round. Vladimir Ducasse looks like one of those gems that can be found after the first round. Nice pick!
As long as Ted Thompson expects Ducasse to be there when the Packers are on the clock in the 2nd round, I think there is a strong possibility they will pass on OT to pick a defensive back in the first and pick Ducasse to help fill the hole at OT.
I think Ducasse goes before this on draft day. I like him a lot and I think in a worst case scenario he could be a very effected guard....