Chris Henry seriously injured

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
princevincexoxo

Postby princevincexoxo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:24 pm

translation: just because money is essential to support yourself on a daily basis....its not the means by which all real world stressors are alleviated. More money makes more room for error because it covers up, and shifts our focus away from, the real world struggles we have on a daily basis - which can in turn limit our growth as individuals. Thats what I meant.

Just because someone has a lot of money doesnt make them any less human, or prone to mistakes, or hardships...its a common misconception I believe people have about wealthy people.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:16 am

princevincexoxo wrote:translation: just because money is essential to support yourself on a daily basis....its not the means by which all real world stressors are alleviated. More money makes more room for error because it covers up, and shifts our focus away from, the real world struggles we have on a daily basis - which can in turn limit our growth as individuals. Thats what I meant.

Just because someone has a lot of money doesnt make them any less human, or prone to mistakes, or hardships...its a common misconception I believe people have about wealthy people.
For some people money leads to more problems...depends on the person.

The Pyrate
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby The Pyrate » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Hey guys...

Wanted to make sure everyone caught the news during the holidays that Chris Henry was an organ donor and actually saved the lives of five others.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/22034290/detail.html

RIP #15

kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend

Postby kris_kapsner » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:07 am

The Pyrate wrote:Hey guys...

Wanted to make sure everyone caught the news during the holidays that Chris Henry was an organ donor and actually saved the lives of five others.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/22034290/detail.html

RIP #15
That's awesome.
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Russell Wilson, Zach Wilson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, Hunt, G. Bernard
WR: Adams, Metcalf, Callaway, Shepard, Watkins, Fuller, T. Williams, Proche
TE: Kelce, Pitts, Njoku, Seals-Jones
K: Gay
D: Vikings