M. Jones
10%

Total votes: 88

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Re: T. Coleman

Postby Coogan Football » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:27 pm

clarion contrarion wrote:this may mean nothing but watch to see if collin rahrag makes the steelers practice squad he was Indiana's C last season and has an opportunity to stick in pittsburgh on the practice squad if he doesn't suck now that pouncey is out. Colemans line looked horrific and after the 1st team qb name escapes me now went down they had a true frosh playing qb and he wwas way in over his head and still coleman piled up outrageous numbers . Including two long house calls against the national champion defense. I know it seems to offend people that he has so many long TD runs :roll: well we all have our faults .
I think he looks like a big back but weighed 206 not exactly matt jones or derrick henry he may grow into his body and become more physical and if he does w/o losing the breakaway speed he could be terrific .
Good post
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:33 pm

He's the best example of a huge ceiling/super low floor player in this draft. He's either gonna be a superstar or on the bench with the Edmonton Eskimos in three years.
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

holy_stromboli
MVP
MVP

Postby holy_stromboli » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:03 pm

holy_stromboli wrote:If there's one main concern with him aside from if he can stay healthy is that he always carries the ball in his left hand. I am hoping that is coachable.
Lord have mercy, he carried the ball with his RIGHT HAND!!! :pray:

https://twitter.com/TheFalcoholic/statu ... 28/photo/1

Nifty broken tackle, too.
Last edited by holy_stromboli on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike from Canada
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Mike from Canada » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:10 pm

I read this whole post over again and want to thank everyone for their thoughts, really good arguments in here.

As it stands right now I have Coleman ahead but not sure what I'll do with the next pick yet in round 1. Before I re-read this I was leaning towards Jones (recall I don't have a 2nd round pick) but now not sure anymore. Duke seems fragile and the Cleveland situation is a mess...I guess it would be David Johnson at this point...still like Jones though....

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:52 am

The gif frames are rough, but you can see how his hips barely pivot. Perfect angle for it.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE