Which RB should I target?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Azhais
Role Player
Role Player

Which RB should I target?

Postby Azhais » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:07 pm

I'm bad at player valuing so looking for a little advice.

.5 PPR, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, 1 K, 1 DST starters.

My running backs are a motley crew. Yeldon, Sankey, Crowell, Duke Johnson, and McKinnon. Assuming Yeldon does well and one of Crowell/Johnson gets the job I have a mediocre pair of starters, but I could really use something better.

Tight ends aren't any better. Richard Rodgers, Eric Ebron, Maxx Williams.

Wide receivers I have. AJ Green, Alshon Jeffery, Brandin Cooks, Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, Michael Floyd, Dorsett and Moncrief.

I figure I can ditch a WR for a usable running back, but not sure who to target. I've been offered Hyde and ASJ for Cooks and McKinnon but that seems pretty horrible, and an offer I consider to be a bit comedy in Julius Thomas for ARob.

So I guess what I'm asking is: What sort of caliber running back could I expect to get for any of the WRs? I wouldn't mind Hyde but I think the Cooks trade is a little lopsided so any better counter there?

Any help would be appreciated!

jason401
Starter
Starter

Re: Which RB should I target?

Postby jason401 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:12 pm

ARob for Hyde is closer.

bot
All Pro
All Pro

Postby bot » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:09 pm

I'd try and trade Floyd, Moncreif, Dorsett or Sankey for guys like Gore, Forsett and Woodhead. If u can get two of those RBs to go with what u have u should be alright and u have plenty of pieces to get it done.

Gametime675
Captain
Captain

Postby Gametime675 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Cooks should net you more of a Demarco Murray or AP range RB so yes, that offer is pure garbage. I see ARob's value all over the place but you might be able to pull a Spiller or Latavius Murray type straight up.

Also, I might be crazy (I haven't been tested) but I just can't see GB going into the season as a SB contender with Jeff Janis as their #3, I think they're going to make a move for another WR. Personally, I want to see Garcon finally work with a real QB but I know I'm dreaming... they'll go get Riley Cooper instead. If you can get a king's ransom for Devante Adams (someone like Charles) I might be a seller.