Re: Playoff Brackets / Seeding

Postby ssmith313105 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Let's go brady's bunch I'm ur #1 fan next week

Craig0331
Captain
Captain

Postby Craig0331 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:05 am

jimscafs25 wrote:Great season ICU! Your 100 pt streak was pretty incredible. Such an amazing start. Good luck next season trying to build a championship caliber team!
Can we all agree, if he wins again, to shut this league down and start a new one without him? He's unbearable now. He'll drive me insane if he wins with McCarron or Weeden at QB.

jimscafs25
Starter
Starter

Postby jimscafs25 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:22 am

Craig0331 wrote:
jimscafs25 wrote:Great season ICU! Your 100 pt streak was pretty incredible. Such an amazing start. Good luck next season trying to build a championship caliber team!
Can we all agree, if he wins again, to shut this league down and start a new one without him? He's unbearable now. He'll drive me insane if he wins with McCarron or Weeden at QB.
You're still in the league? That's awesome.

citsalp1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby citsalp1 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:38 am

Yea I had a blast this year, nothing I could have done against you that game, I just got beat. Congrats, see you next year.

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:25 am

What are the top 4 picks looking like? I was so wrapped up in my own team, I forgot I owned Tony's pick. Looks like he lost this week so plays for 3rd or 4th pick next week? But I'm not so clear on how that works.

TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby TrueDawg » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:32 am

LOL nice to see my guys step up...

Actually Fourth & Goal was largely terrible too....just Cam went bonkers.

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:43 am

Congrats to HCR anyway. I'm pretty disappointed about losing -- I was right there all season long, such a deep team, believe I ended the year on a 9-game winning streak, and it seemed to be playing at its peak at the end of the season when I put up 140 and crushed ICU. But I just didn't catch a break this week and HCR's studs played like studs. Actually, it REALLY pisses me off that by pure ACCIDENT I didn't start Bortles (I not only posted that here but told Dre on Facebook I would); only because I'd still have a somewhat legit chance of winning (would need about 20 from Cooks). Such a stupid mistake in such a big game.

Oh well. It was fun to be in the running all along and I absolutely flippin' love my team going forward. I'm drooling over the potential next year. Bortles-Gurley-Shady-Hill-Beckham-Jeffrey-Cooks-Fitzgerald-Kelce ... plus 35k+ cap space and the 3rd or 4th overall pick. Man, just imagine if I didn't trade away Hopkins. WOW. I knew he'd be a stud as well, but not THAT much and not this soon either. :wall: :wall: :wall:

TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby TrueDawg » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:11 am

Multiple Scorgasms wrote:Congrats to HCR anyway. I'm pretty disappointed about losing -- I was right there all season long, such a deep team, believe I ended the year on a 9-game winning streak, and it seemed to be playing at its peak at the end of the season when I put up 140 and crushed ICU. But I just didn't catch a break this week and HCR's studs played like studs. Actually, it REALLY pisses me off that by pure ACCIDENT I didn't start Bortles (I not only posted that here but told Dre on Facebook I would); only because I'd still have a somewhat legit chance of winning (would need about 20 from Cooks). Such a stupid mistake in such a big game.
Beckham dropping a sure TD didn't help....that was like 10 points right there.
Oh well. It was fun to be in the running all along and I absolutely flippin' love my team going forward. I'm drooling over the potential next year. Bortles-Gurley-Shady-Hill-Beckham-Jeffrey-Cooks-Fitzgerald-Kelce ... plus 35k+ cap space and the 3rd or 4th overall pick. Man, just imagine if I didn't trade away Hopkins. WOW. I knew he'd be a stud as well, but not THAT much and not this soon either. :wall: :wall: :wall:
Been a crazy year for me. On paper, my team looked loaded at the beginning of the season. Luck, Lacy, Lynch, Cobb, Hilton, Matthews, Tate, Watkins...yikes! Was weak at TE but figured my other positions could cover that up. Obviously didn't pan out that way.

But if I let Lynch walk, I'll have like $70,000 in cap space and three 1st round picks.

citsalp1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby citsalp1 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Dre wrote:Wow the two top seeds gone straight up, that hurts.

Hey ICU, it ain't as easy as you think to win one is it?

Good luck to Jim and Hawks in the final

Looks like (barring a big Lions RB frenzy) I've made it to the Toilet bowl for the #1 pick, Kirk Cousins won't be denied!!
Ohh I've won a bunch of these, many moons ago. We had drastic turnover,many rule changes, and to be honest the trash talking elevated to the point where one of the owners flew from Canada to New York to whip another owners bleep.

I mean it was crazy,we all played in many big money leagues, met some of the old owners in Vegas, it was a different era. I'm down to three leagues now...much more enjoyable.

The new rules worked out perfect, the four highest scoring teams all made the playoffs...The saying is "Just make the playoff's, anything can happen" It did...

Now if I can score 101 next week, I'll have the highest scoring record ever, gotta have something to shoot for...

On a parting note, look at the NFC East scoring...It's a bleep to even make the playoffs.

citsalp1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby citsalp1 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Multiple Scorgasms wrote:Congrats to HCR anyway. I'm pretty disappointed about losing -- I was right there all season long, such a deep team, believe I ended the year on a 9-game winning streak, and it seemed to be playing at its peak at the end of the season when I put up 140 and crushed ICU. But I just didn't catch a break this week and HCR's studs played like studs. Actually, it REALLY pisses me off that by pure ACCIDENT I didn't start Bortles (I not only posted that here but told Dre on Facebook I would); only because I'd still have a somewhat legit chance of winning (would need about 20 from Cooks). Such a stupid mistake in such a big game.

If I'm not mistaken, I'm playing you next week, get ready to eat some CROW pie...Crushed??? as in lost by 12 points

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:52 pm

I thought about getting into some fun trash talk, then I read both Shady AND Beckham are out next week, along with Ingram already done for me. So down 3 studs in a pointless toilet bowl game, I'll just pass. :lol:

citsalp1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby citsalp1 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Multiple Scorgasms wrote:I thought about getting into some fun trash talk, then I read both Shady AND Beckham are out next week, along with Ingram already done for me. So down 3 studs in a pointless toilet bowl game, I'll just pass. :lol:
Ingram doesn't even make my RB roster, along with Shady...Beckham point taken. I'll be looking to blast your azz next week,I'd pickup somebody...

Go NFC East...the toughest division in the league.

monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby monkeybones » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:22 pm

citsalp1 wrote:
Dre wrote:Wow the two top seeds gone straight up, that hurts.

Hey ICU, it ain't as easy as you think to win one is it?

Good luck to Jim and Hawks in the final

Looks like (barring a big Lions RB frenzy) I've made it to the Toilet bowl for the #1 pick, Kirk Cousins won't be denied!!
Ohh I've won a bunch of these, many moons ago. We had drastic turnover,many rule changes, and to be honest the trash talking elevated to the point where one of the owners flew from Canada to New York to whip another owners bleep.

I mean it was crazy,we all played in many big money leagues, met some of the old owners in Vegas, it was a different era. I'm down to three leagues now...much more enjoyable.

The new rules worked out perfect, the four highest scoring teams all made the playoffs...The saying is "Just make the playoff's, anything can happen" It did...

Now if I can score 101 next week, I'll have the highest scoring record ever, gotta have something to shoot for...

On a parting note, look at the NFC East scoring...It's a bleeper to even make the playoffs.
I disagree about the new rules. It happened to work out his year but using total points to determine the WC but nothing else is still he dumbest thing I have ever heard of.

jimscafs25
Starter
Starter

Postby jimscafs25 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:15 am

Congrats HCR on making it to the title game. May the best team win!

gdude
Role Player
Role Player

Postby gdude » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:32 am

ssmith313105 wrote:Let's go brady's bunch I'm ur #1 fan next week
Well I can promise to not field a crap line up just because it doesn't benefit me...

Figures my team is starting to produce now that it doesn't matter... That's fantasy football!!

Good season to everyone this year!

Happy holidays.