Zeke is a ticking time bomb

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
ckrumm24
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Zeke is a ticking time bomb

Postby ckrumm24 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 am

Tvols wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:19 am lmao good one... I just love how many in this forum are so judgemental on chit they know little about. Its not like anyone here actually gives a crap what happens to Zeke.. You worried about what he does to a dang fantasy team and I read half this crap and make me want to puke..If you dont wanna own guy thats great but being so judgemental when you dont know the guy or anything about him well is pathetic.
Because a guy is not just like you he is wrong a loser pos or whatever.. You key board warriors due keep it entertaining..
We really have no “obligation” to care about Zeke or any other player. We don’t really know him, we don’t really impact him, and the judgements we make are even fantasy.. but fantasy based on the only information we have. We all recognize that these players are people, but we make assumptions about people and speculate on their character in order to know if the dynasty asset is worth owning.
12 team IDP Salary Cap w/ contracts 40 man roster + 20 taxi spots | 4 year max contract w/ Franchise(1)/Transition(2)/RFA Tags). Mostly mirrors real NFL.

Full Roster:
https://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2020/ ... =0008&O=07

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Fri May 24, 2019 3:42 pm

The Cowboys sure seem to be sweeping this under the rug, or at least Jerry is, to no surprise. At least that is what the media is making it out to be.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sun May 26, 2019 1:29 pm

And rightfully so.

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Sun May 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Just gonna leave this here.... What did the league do about this again? Oh yeah, nothing.
_yeti wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:40 pm
Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:46 pm
ArrylT wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:42 pm http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/03/1 ... am-jr.html

Update?

French Model says she is the one in the video ... and denies drugs were involved.
She said he was holding a piece of pizza.

Looks like pizza to me :lol:
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*5 leagues (est. 2015, '17, '18, '18, '22, 6 total 'ships)

12 Team SF, PPR, TE Prem., DT prem., IDP Start 10, QB, 1SF, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: J. Fields, B. Mayfield, G. Smith, M. Mariota, S. Darnold
RB: T. Etienne, T. Pollard, S. Barkley, J.Jacobs A. Jones, , A. Gibson, D. Harris, Z. Moss, E. Elliott
WR: G. Wilson, T. Higgins, T. McLaurin C. Kirk, D. Hopkins, K. Toney. K. Osborn, M. Hardman
TE: T.J. Hockenson, K. Pitts, H. Henry
DL: M. Parsons, Q. Williams, D. Buckner, R. Gary
LB: F. Oluokun, R. Smith, A. Anzalone. L. David
DB: B. Baker, J. Metellus, R. Grant

DynastyDeepDive
Starter
Starter

Postby DynastyDeepDive » Mon May 27, 2019 4:00 am

If I owned Zeke, I would seriously consider trading him ONLY if you get the value. Something tells me this won't be the last time he finds himself in the news.
In too many leagues to list players. Check out my Dynasty Deep Dive!

zeeshan2
Captain
Captain

Postby zeeshan2 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:46 pm

[Robinson] #NFL sources tell Yahoo Sports the video of #Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott bumping a security guard will likely be reviewed by commish Roger Goodell. The precedent? Elliott’s 2017 St. Patty’s Day incident was a conduct violation despite no complaint being filed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CharlesRobin ... 3842970624

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Mon May 27, 2019 3:27 pm

Ah, so I finally gave in and watched the video. As someone who has been critical of the league's suspensions for years and spent some time debating the last suspension on here.... my thoughts...
1) Yeah, he is an idiot. When you know you have been threatened with what they have to him it is unbelievable he would put himself in this position.. Not smart, self control issues (at least definitely while drinking), rich famous and entitled, all that... Same time, normal festival goer would not be under the same microscope and probably happened many times over at the same festival by other drunken revelers... BUT he should realize by now he is under that microscope, comes with the territory and fame and money, this isn't the old NFL + social media era of cameras everywhere.
2) The security guard was smiling and definitely flopped, if Zeke continued putting his weight into him it could have definitely caused him to fall over, but that was an NBA-worthy flop.
3) It does worry me for his future that he acts like this. Concerning is the aggressive posture toward his GF in public and intoxicated with a prior domestic investigation... Own him on two of my rosters and definitely does have a bit of a time bomb feel that he could screw it all up at any time (unlike say, Barkley or CMC), definitely makes it more stressful to hold him but I'm not selling on the fear of suspensions
4) Shouldn't be suspended for this and don't think he will be.
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*5 leagues (est. 2015, '17, '18, '18, '22, 6 total 'ships)

12 Team SF, PPR, TE Prem., DT prem., IDP Start 10, QB, 1SF, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: J. Fields, B. Mayfield, G. Smith, M. Mariota, S. Darnold
RB: T. Etienne, T. Pollard, S. Barkley, J.Jacobs A. Jones, , A. Gibson, D. Harris, Z. Moss, E. Elliott
WR: G. Wilson, T. Higgins, T. McLaurin C. Kirk, D. Hopkins, K. Toney. K. Osborn, M. Hardman
TE: T.J. Hockenson, K. Pitts, H. Henry
DL: M. Parsons, Q. Williams, D. Buckner, R. Gary
LB: F. Oluokun, R. Smith, A. Anzalone. L. David
DB: B. Baker, J. Metellus, R. Grant

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Mon May 27, 2019 5:43 pm

_yeti wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:41 pm Just gonna leave this here.... What did the league do about this again? Oh yeah, nothing.

Look at the tiny little rails. Even if that is grade A stuff, he should be suspended for the junior high level of lineage. Rock star that up playa!
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

DelawareRiverEagles
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby DelawareRiverEagles » Wed May 29, 2019 9:40 am

LOLLLL Cowboys players strike again in the offseason. HAHAHAHAHA

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed May 29, 2019 11:18 am

Reports that the NFL will likely review the incident, and that the security guard is considering pressing charges.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Wed May 29, 2019 11:29 am

The things people will do for a cash grab.

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Wed May 29, 2019 12:30 pm

Last week, I noted that while Elliott didn't seem to understand that as a public figure, everyone will record everything he does, the Cowboys didn't have much to worry about. I heard back from several teams and league officials who said I got it wrong. These people weren't Elliott or Cowboys haters. In fact, each of them respects the job that Jerry Jones has done lately in running the Cowboys.

"Zeke doesn't get it," one AFC East team official said, "and the Cowboys aren't correcting things to make sure Zeke does."
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/283 ... of-elliott

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:11 am

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas ... roblematic

According to this article - the event staff person he bumped is a fellow football player (college level).
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Johnny B. Goode
Starter
Starter

Postby Johnny B. Goode » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:40 am

_yeti wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:41 pm Just gonna leave this here.... What did the league do about this again? Oh yeah, nothing.

Could easily make a thread "OBJ is a ticking time bomb" and it would probably be more of a true discussion.

OBJ is the next disaster in the NFL

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:50 am

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/07/01/ezeki ... s-incident

Elliott will be meeting with Goodell in regards to the incident at the Las Vegas festival.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..