Re: Week 14 Discussion

Postby Cameron Giles » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:08 pm

Buffalo has 0 rushing attempts by an RB in the 1st half

steelman
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby steelman » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:17 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:08 pm Buffalo has 0 rushing attempts by an RB in the 1st half
I can't help but think that's partly why they are losing. They are very one dimensional.

Pyro_6138
Starter
Starter

Postby Pyro_6138 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:39 pm

Ill take the Josh Allen rushing touchdown
10 team .5pt PPR 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1TE, FLEX, 4DL, 4LB, 4DB

QB- Josh Allen, Garoppalo, Wentz, Pickett
RB- Swift, Josh Jacobs, CEH, Breece, Penny, Pacheco, Josh Kelley, Drake, Keontay Ingram, Hubbard
WR- Godwin, DJM, Cooks, Aiyuk Jeudy, Juju, Reynolds, Pickens,
TE- Andrews, Ertz, Jordan
DL- Leonard Williams, Payne, Ojulari, Franklin-Myers, Tuitt, Greenard,
LB- Shaq Thompson, Anthony Walker, Myles Jack, JOK, Kirksey, Oweh, Ernest Jones, Kyzir White
DB - Jessie Bates, Micah Hyde, Jalen Thompson, Quandre Diggs, Moehrig, Kareem Jackson, Gardner-Johnson

10 Team 4 Keepers IDP, 2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 2WR/TE, 2IDP Flex, 2DL, 3LB 2DB

QB - Mayfield, Carr, Zach Wilson
RB - Chubb, Najee Harris, Ronald Jones, Michel
WR - Hopkins, OBJ, Claypool, Pittman, Sutton, Chase, Rondale Moore
TE - Kittle, Higbee
DL/ LB - Bosa, Shaq Barrett, Reddick, Chubb, Jabril Peppers, Landry, Jaelan Phillips
DB - Byard, Bates, Horn

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:02 pm

Courtland Sutton is so done.

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:19 pm

Kittle is bad, or is he good? I will have to check the other thread to find out…
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, J Daniels, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/G WILSON/D ADAMS/DK, Pittman, Flowers, Evans, Pearsoll
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/COUSINS, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
LAPORTA/KELCE/KITTLE
/
TEAM C - 32T (2 copy), 1QB, TEP
TUA, J Daniels
KAMARA, J Brooks, Monty, Mattison
JJ/DK/GODWIN/K ALLEN, Kirk, J Meyers, Polk, Wandale
KITTLE, Goedert, Higbee
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE, Pollard
CHASE/G WILSON/AIYUK/DJM, Nabers, Pittman, Diggs, Polk
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/BREECE, Pollard
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert
/
TEAM F - 12T, SF & TEP
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:34 pm

steelman wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:17 pm
Cameron Giles wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:08 pm Buffalo has 0 rushing attempts by an RB in the 1st half
I can't help but think that's partly why they are losing. They are very one dimensional.
It's why they couldn't win the title game last year. You can't win in the NFL this way.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:10 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:34 pm
It's why they couldn't win the title game last year. You can't win in the NFL this way.
Hello Saquon Barkley's new team...? Stay local to NY, for all the tens of Saquon fans...

There are dozens of us! DOZENS!

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:14 pm

mild wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:10 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:34 pm

Hello Saquon Barkley's new team...? Stay local to NY, for all the tens of Saquon fans...

There are dozens of us! DOZENS!
That would be a pretty good fit. They don't run much, so they won't overwork him and maybe he'll stay healthy. And he's a great receiving back.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:24 pm

Melvin Gordon looking good today.
Janiel Dones Truther

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:00 pm

Team in my league started Tyrod, Kerryon, and Gandy-Golden over Taysom, Cordarrelle, and Aiyuk this week. Second time he's done something like this (for draft position) and commissioner docked him a draft pick. I'm with the commish on that one, dirty dirty move.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:01 pm

MFundercover wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:00 pm Team in my league started Tyrod, Kerryon, and Gandy-Golden over Taysom, Cordarrelle, and Aiyuk this week. Second time he's done something like this (for draft position) and commissioner docked him a draft pick. I'm with the commish on that one, dirty dirty move.
Is it not potential points? Or did he need to lose to not make the playoffs?
Janiel Dones Truther

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:02 pm

MFundercover wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:00 pm Team in my league started Tyrod, Kerryon, and Gandy-Golden over Taysom, Cordarrelle, and Aiyuk this week. Second time he's done something like this (for draft position) and commissioner docked him a draft pick. I'm with the commish on that one, dirty dirty move.
What round? I've always wondered how leagues handle this. A first is too punitive, second seems like the best middle ground, third isn't punitive enough
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:09 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:01 pm
He was already clinched a playoff spot.

He took over an orphan last season with some notable vets that had no real shot at winning. He sold everything off for picks and didn't win a game that year. Best thing for that team and the league. But he hit on Najee, Waddle, Chase, Pittman, Cordarrelle, so he unintentionally has a good record. He wanted to tank again this year but his team is already competitive so he's just playing inactive players.

Not exactly sure how the draft was effected, but I know he has multiple firsts and this changed the draft order in his favor. Commissioner is saying one of his 1s will be forfeited, we'll see if he sticks with it or what happens. This didn't effect me at all but I would have been mad if it did, so I have his back on it.

steelman
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby steelman » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:17 pm

nathanq42 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:02 pm
What round? I've always wondered how leagues handle this. A first is too punitive, second seems like the best middle ground, third isn't punitive enough
We had issues with an owner not setting his lineup. I don't believe it was intentional, but it was affecting outcomes of games and it happened more than once. We applied a phantom win that didn't affect standings but did affect draft order. That owner was eventually replaced anyway.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:35 pm

MFundercover wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:09 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:01 pm
He was already clinched a playoff spot.

He took over an orphan last season with some notable vets that had no real shot at winning. He sold everything off for picks and didn't win a game that year. Best thing for that team and the league. But he hit on Najee, Waddle, Chase, Pittman, Cordarrelle, so he unintentionally has a good record. He wanted to tank again this year but his team is already competitive so he's just playing inactive players.

Not exactly sure how the draft was effected, but I know he has multiple firsts and this changed the draft order in his favor. Commissioner is saying one of his 1s will be forfeited, we'll see if he sticks with it or what happens. This didn't effect me at all but I would have been mad if it did, so I have his back on it.
He could at least move the first to the end of the round, or something, and dock a later pick as well, if he decides not to be as harsh. It's a move that should be discouraged, for sure.
Janiel Dones Truther