Marshawn Lynch

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 am

princevincexoxo wrote:
skip wrote:
hostile wrote: I made it a mission to land Maroney on nearly every team.

The guy is pedigreed runner stuck in a lousy system for his talent set. He goes to the right situation, he'll be gold. Same with Lynch.
The problem with Maroney will always be his ability to catch the football. He is a liability in the backfield on passing downs because he does not pose a receiving threat which is why New England still utilizes Faulk. Lynch does not have the same issues and can be a solid option in any system.
except the Bills apparently :lol:
LMAO :lol: :twisted: :lol:
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Postby Risky bidness » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:12 am

Marshawn just making another bad decision by not showing up to voluntary workouts with a new regime or are the bills, specifically telling lynch not to show up for lifting because he potentially might get traded?

I think he's probably just making another mistake. Man, bills fans are killing lynch on the bills.com message board as well.

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:19 am

hot nikkels wrote:Marshawn just making another bad decision by not showing up to voluntary workouts with a new regime or are the bills, specifically telling lynch not to show up for lifting because he potentially might get traded?

I think he's probably just making another mistake. Man, bills fans are killing lynch on the bills.com message board as well.

At this point I think they should just trade him, and draft a RB with whatever pick they get in return, unfortunately it won't be a 1st rounder and probably not even a 2nd rounder that they get back, but its time to move on for the Bills and Lynch.
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Shawn wrote:
hot nikkels wrote:Marshawn just making another bad decision by not showing up to voluntary workouts with a new regime or are the bills, specifically telling lynch not to show up for lifting because he potentially might get traded?

At this point I think they should just trade him, and draft a RB with whatever pick they get in return, unfortunately it won't be a 1st rounder and probably not even a 2nd rounder that they get back, but its time to move on for the Bills and Lynch.
I'll call Pete Carroll and tell him to offer one of our 4th-rounders to the Bills for Lynch. Perfect! :D
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Misfit74 wrote:
Shawn wrote:

I'll call Pete Carroll and tell him to offer one of our 4th-rounders to the Bills for Lynch. Perfect! :D
:lol:

Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Postby Risky bidness » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:42 am

(Rotoworld) The Buffalo News passes along "word within the locker room" that Marshawn Lynch would like to be traded this offseason.

Analysis: Lynch's off-field trouble has ruined his trade value, as no team wants to deal for him only to lose him to a suspension the next time he runs afoul of the law. The Bills are under no pressure to ship him out, but they could consider a draft-weekend trade if coach Chan Gailey lands his desired scat-back. For now, it's clear that Lynch won't be regaining his starting job even with a new coaching staff in tow
n.

Hope he gets traded as I own him and Fred Jackson.

Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Postby Risky bidness » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:17 pm

(Rotoworld) According to the Olean Times Herald, the Bills privately want to move Marshawn Lynch this offseason.
Analysis: The source is suspect, but there's enough writing on the wall that we couldn't possibly doubt the report. "Nobody's admitting it, but the Bills want him gone," writes Chuck Pollock. "Though his trade value has plummeted." The feeling is mutual, so look for Lynch to be shopped heavily over draft weekend.

If he did get traded, where would the worst places be?

thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby thewhyterabbit » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:18 pm

hot nikkels wrote:(Rotoworld) According to the Olean Times Herald, the Bills privately want to move Marshawn Lynch this offseason.
Analysis: The source is suspect, but there's enough writing on the wall that we couldn't possibly doubt the report. "Nobody's admitting it, but the Bills want him gone," writes Chuck Pollock. "Though his trade value has plummeted." The feeling is mutual, so look for Lynch to be shopped heavily over draft weekend.

washington, oakland, minny... to name a few

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 pm

thewhyterabbit wrote:
hot nikkels wrote:(Rotoworld) According to the Olean Times Herald, the Bills privately want to move Marshawn Lynch this offseason.

washington, oakland, minny... to name a few
Anywhere he can't start.