Mock Draft 3.0 Signup

This is the forum for public mock drafts. To avoid any confusion, please do not post in individual draft forums of which you are not a member.
hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:29 am

BradyT wrote:UP!!!
Good call Brady. People can take on as many teams as they want now. Just post what you want. We will start this right now in a seperate thread. We have the first 28 picks covered since I just took the Eagles as well :wink: :lol:

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:59 am

Just an FYI, the mock draft 3.0 threads have been moved here to the "Mock Drafts" forum.

grimace
All Pro
All Pro

Postby grimace » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:36 am

I'll take another team if needed, just assign me one and I'm good.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:00 am

grimace wrote:I'll take another team if needed, just assign me one and I'm good.
I will put you down for the Jets

Still need people for the Colts, Saints, Vikings, Panthers

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 am

hosler427 wrote:
grimace wrote:I'll take another team if needed, just assign me one and I'm good.
I will put you down for the Jets

Still need people for the Colts, Saints, Vikings, Panthers
I really don't care about any of these teams, but for the sake of having someone to make the selection I will take the Vikings.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey Dan, I'll take on the Saints for a 3rd team if that helps... :wink:
GDF3
QB- Vick, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Yates
RB- Foster, McCoy, M Bush, Ben Tate, R Jennings, Alex Green
WR- Wallace, TBMW, Colston, Boldin, Collie, Amendola, Washington Roberts, Doss
TE- Gates, Cook, Carlson, Heap, Shiancoe
K- Cundiff, Novak
DL- Abraham, J Smith, James Hall, R Quinn, Keiser
LB- Poz, DJ Will, Vilma, Wake, Rivers, Mays, Irving
DB- Polamalu, Berry, Delmas, C Woodson, M Griffin, T Thomas, Byrd

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Phish Brigade wrote:Hey Dan, I'll take on the Saints for a 3rd team if that helps... :wink:
thanks guys. You have the Saints and I put skip down for the Vikings

Scorp
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Scorp » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:26 am

hosler427 wrote:
Phish Brigade wrote:Hey Dan, I'll take on the Saints for a 3rd team if that helps... :wink:
I'd like to take over a draft pick. I'll take the vikings if skip is a skipped person, and not a member.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 am

Vintage wrote:
hosler427 wrote:
I'd like to take over a draft pick. I'll take the vikings if skip is a skipped person, and not a member.
The Colts and Panthers are still available....skip is a member

Scorp
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Scorp » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 am

I'll take the Colts and the Panthers

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 am

Vintage wrote:I'll take the Colts and the Panthers

Sounds good. We are full guys. I Pm'd skip so we are all set. Also just curious with the way this has panned out, what do you think of Berry to the Seahawks? I could see Trent Williams as well but I think the value is very good on Berry and the value will be there at OT later on.

Scorp
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Scorp » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 am

hosler427 wrote:

Sounds good. We are full guys. I Pm'd skip so we are all set. Also just curious with the way this has panned out, what do you think of Berry to the Seahawks? I could see Trent Williams as well but I think the value is very good on Berry and the value will be there at OT later on.
I think OT is the most pressing position for the Seahawks, along with LB/DE since the trade of Tapp. The depth at CB may require Berry to fall to Cleveland imo, but I agree the Seahawks need a secondary, I'm just not sure when they'll target one. They could be shopping for USC players McKnight or Damian Williams late in round 2, so pick 14 could be a safety like E.Thomas. Not sure about the safety in round 1 overall though.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 am

Vintage wrote:
hosler427 wrote:

I think OT is the most pressing position for the Seahawks, along with LB/DE since the trade of Tapp. The depth at CB may require Berry to fall to Cleveland imo, but I agree the Seahawks need a secondary, I'm just not sure when they'll target one. They could be shopping for USC players McKnight or Damian Williams late in round 2, so pick 14 could be a safety like E.Thomas. Not sure about the safety in round 1 overall though.
I like Earl Thomas a lot but here is what I was thinking....I see Berry as the best player available at this point. I would rather go BPA at a position of need and maybe look at Anthony Davis or someone like that at 14. I think it is a strong possibility that guys like Haden, McClain, Trent Williams, Morgan, Kindle, etc. start flying off the board soon which makes possible a solid OT falls through. Trent Williams/Earl Thomas would be great in round 1 for them. I went the more risky way for the BPA approach. We will see how it works out :D

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:51 pm

hosler427 wrote:
Vintage wrote:
hosler427 wrote:
I like Earl Thomas a lot but here is what I was thinking....I see Berry as the best player available at this point. I would rather go BPA at a position of need and maybe look at Anthony Davis or someone like that at 14. I think it is a strong possibility that guys like Haden, McClain, Trent Williams, Morgan, Kindle, etc. start flying off the board soon which makes possible a solid OT falls through. Trent Williams/Earl Thomas would be great in round 1 for them. I went the more risky way for the BPA approach. We will see how it works out :D
If Pete Carroll is smart, he'll grab the best OT on his board. Safety is another huge need, and Eric Berry makes sense... but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually targets Taylor Mays with the other 1st rounder. Some people think his man crush is bad enough to grab Mays at #6! :shock:
GDF3
QB- Vick, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Yates
RB- Foster, McCoy, M Bush, Ben Tate, R Jennings, Alex Green
WR- Wallace, TBMW, Colston, Boldin, Collie, Amendola, Washington Roberts, Doss
TE- Gates, Cook, Carlson, Heap, Shiancoe
K- Cundiff, Novak
DL- Abraham, J Smith, James Hall, R Quinn, Keiser
LB- Poz, DJ Will, Vilma, Wake, Rivers, Mays, Irving
DB- Polamalu, Berry, Delmas, C Woodson, M Griffin, T Thomas, Byrd

Scorp
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler