General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: 20 Team 2 QB 2 TE Dynasty

Postby Never Veto1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 am

feartheturtle7 wrote:
justinkilmer wrote:
Jimmy Graham Cracker wrote:I think you bonered your first pick by taking Rice instead of a Top 5 QB.
You would be correct with this statement. I'm in the exact same type of league, but not the same league. QB's are extremely valuable, but at least you currently have Cutler. I would have taken Cam at 1.05

If there are any starting QB's left? If so draft them, also don't wait too long on TE's cause they are pretty scarce as well. The one position I would say that you can let wait is WR. Get as many starting QB's and RB's as you can, try to get 3 starting TE's, if not for sure get 2. His league will be playing with smaller rosters, so make sure not to waste too much space on backup QB's if starters at other positions are available.

Good Luck :cheers:
thanks...yeah i dont play on taking another WR until I secure my 2nd starting QB, 2 starting TEs. I could not pass on Nicks at #45 overall. I am fine having my QB2 being a low tier guy like Weeden or Cassel.
Also I'm pretty sure I know the name of your league (has to do with a fallen Titan) and if so I know a lot of the players in your league. I've kept this site from most of them, you're actually the first person with the same type of league as mine that I've seen on here, try to keep it that way :shh:

Don't listen to some of the negative people. I think this type of league is very challenging and fun. The starting QB for my team all last year was Tebow (I picked up an orphan team after the 1st year), now I've built myself a pretty solid team. It really makes you do your research for the unknown players. I wouldn't mind being kept up to date on how your draft.
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2-3, WR 3-4, TE 1

QB - CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Matthew Stafford
RB - Breece Hall, Zach Charbonnet, Dameon Pierce, D'Onta Foreman, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Garrett Wilson, Jaylen Waddle, DeVonta Smith, Nico Collins, Christian Watson, Jameson Williams, Michael Wilson, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Marquise Brown
TE - Cole Kmet, Luke Schoonmaker, Darren Waller, Jelani Woods
Picks - 1.02, 1.09, 2.02, 4.02 -- All 2025 Picks

feartheturtle7
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby feartheturtle7 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 am

justinkilmer wrote:
feartheturtle7 wrote:
justinkilmer wrote: You would be correct with this statement. I'm in the exact same type of league, but not the same league. QB's are extremely valuable, but at least you currently have Cutler. I would have taken Cam at 1.05

If there are any starting QB's left? If so draft them, also don't wait too long on TE's cause they are pretty scarce as well. The one position I would say that you can let wait is WR. Get as many starting QB's and RB's as you can, try to get 3 starting TE's, if not for sure get 2. His league will be playing with smaller rosters, so make sure not to waste too much space on backup QB's if starters at other positions are available.

Good Luck :cheers:
thanks...yeah i dont play on taking another WR until I secure my 2nd starting QB, 2 starting TEs. I could not pass on Nicks at #45 overall. I am fine having my QB2 being a low tier guy like Weeden or Cassel.
Also I'm pretty sure I know the name of your league (has to do with a fallen Titan) and if so I know a lot of the players in your league. I've kept this site from most of them, you're actually the first person with the same type of league as mine that I've seen on here, try to keep it that way :shh:

Don't listen to some of the negative people. I think this type of league is very challenging and fun. The starting QB for my team all last year was Tebow (I picked up an orphan team after the 1st year), now I've built myself a pretty solid team. It really makes you do your research for the unknown players. I wouldn't mind being kept up to date on how your draft.
haha you are correct. are you in any of the fallen titan leagues?

secret is safe....

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm in league #2
12 Team 1QB PPR

RB - Breece Hall, Zach Charbonnet, Dameon Pierce, D'Onta Foreman, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Garrett Wilson, Jaylen Waddle, DeVonta Smith, Nico Collins, Christian Watson, Jameson Williams, Michael Wilson, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Marquise Brown

feartheturtle7
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby feartheturtle7 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:13 pm

ended up selling my soul for 3.10 pick so I could take Locker.

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Wow! QB's must be flying off the board. Can you post the Full Draft results page? It would be under draft central and then to the right of the page, it is just below Draft order, it is the Full Draft link. If you don't feel comfortable posting it, it's not a big deal.
12 Team 1QB PPR