1.07 + 25 1st for Achane

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: 1.07 + 25 1st for Achane

Postby Prison_Mike » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:44 am

tstafford wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:37 am I'm buying at the prices implied in this thread. I get the injury risk. But I'll take it. IMO Achane's value will peak in September when folks need to fill out starting line-ups - which still require RBs! I'd happily give a late first in SF for Achane. The late first carries just as much (albeit different) risk. At least we've seen Achane be a FF difference maker and his situation hasn't changed much since last year. The restructuring of Mostert means MIA can (if they want) avoid RB in the draft.

OP: I think the take away is that you shouldn't have to pay that much to get him. And if you do, it's an overpay.
x2 on all fronts. He missed games, RBs do that a lot. The risk is relatively high, the ceiling is top-5 RB.

That said, he's not a league-winner if you paid too much to acquire him. As others have said, if his startup value is roughly equal to the 1.07, and you're adding a 1st to that, you're paying too much. If that's the price, I'm holding

Mtt33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: 1.07 + 25 1st for Achane

Postby Mtt33 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:31 am

From what I’ve seen he’s going roughly around the 1.07 in startups. Absolutely would not add a 2025 1st.