Year long Buy/Sell thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
mild
Legend
Legend

Re: Year long Buy/Sell thread

Postby mild » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:23 pm

honcho55 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:45 pm I don’t see juju as a buy at all.

His owners are coming off valuing him super high this time last year and I don’t see many selling him too low just yet. Me included.

I guess I’ll inquire in leagues I don’t have him but I won’t be surprised if the asking price is something like a mid-late startup valuation.
I'm currently trying to swap for him straight-across for my DK Metcalf share. 0.5 PPR league. His owner seems very receptive to the idea so far...

DynastyDabbler
Role Player
Role Player

Postby DynastyDabbler » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:28 pm

mild wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:23 pm

His owners are coming off valuing him super high this time last year and I don’t see many selling him too low just yet. Me included.

I guess I’ll inquire in leagues I don’t have him but I won’t be surprised if the asking price is something like a mid-late startup valuation.
I'm currently trying to swap for him straight-across for my DK Metcalf share. 0.5 PPR league. His owner seems very receptive to the idea so far...
Just sold Juju for DK+2020 2nd+2021 1st. Leaguemate inquired about Juju and I told him I wouldn't sale at a discount. I think he'll bounce back fine but I couldn't pass that deal up.
10 team half-ppr 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2FLX 3IDP
QB: J. Burrow, J. Goff
RB: J. Mixon, K. Walker, T. Etienne, A. Ekeler, Z. Charbonet, K. Miller, T. Bigsby, J. Warren,
WR: J. Chase, D.J. Moore, D.K. Metcalf, D. Smith, J. Smith-Njigba, P. Nacua, J. Meyers, T. Palmer,
TE: T. Kelce, T. McBride, C. Okonkwo

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:39 pm

DynastyDabbler wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:28 pm
mild wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:23 pm

Just sold Juju for DK+2020 2nd+2021 1st. Leaguemate inquired about Juju and I told him I wouldn't sale at a discount. I think he'll bounce back fine but I couldn't pass that deal up.
Monster haul man, well done. 8-)

djeternal2
Captain
Captain

Postby djeternal2 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:40 am

honcho55 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:49 pm
Pac_Eddy wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:47 pm
CGW wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:21 pmOf course I always assume every TE that ends up in Green Bay should be way more successful than any of them ever turn out...
This is funny because I've been guilty of that too.

I was big on Jermichael Finley back in the day. I never paid anything to get them but burned roster spaces hoping the next TE is the one that Rodgers will finally use.
Oof. X2 on Finley.

When I get time definitely gonna look at TE production with Rodgers at QB over his career, it can’t be that great.
The TE production hasn't been pretty over his career but it's not like he's had a who's who of talent at that position either. "Notable" names include the infamous Brandon Bostick, Richard Rodgers of hail mary vs the Lions fame, Robert Tonyan, Andrew Quarless, Finley for a couple years, Donald Lee, Martellus Bennet for 1 yr, & the ghost of Jimmy Graham.
10 tm ppr 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, TE, K, TDEF (Yr 6)
QB - Ryan, Wentz
RB - Gurley, A Jones, Cohen, Kerryon, Dam Williams, Duke, I Smith, Armstead, T Carson
WR - AJG, Watkins, ARob, A. Cooper, K Allen, M Williams, Godwin, Callaway, JJAW
TE - Gesicki, I Smith, Herndon, Eifert, Sternberger, Dissly

10 tm TE prem 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, K, 2 DB, 2 DL, 2 LB (Yr 5)
QB - Mahomes, Mayfield, Wentz,
RB - Zeke, Chubb, Kerryon, Duke, Edmonds, B Hill
WR - Nuk, AJG, ARob, JJS, Samuel, MVS, T Smith, D Hamilton, Gallup, K Johnson
TE - Njoku, Eifert, Herndon, I Smith, I Thomas, Moreau
DL - Watt, K Clark, Q Williams
LB - D Jones, D Bush
DB - K Neal, Bell

DLF Early Birds - 16 tm SF (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 SF
QB - A Rodgers, Darnold, Rosen, M Rudolph, Luck
RB - Damian Williams, J Howard, Duke, AP, Gore
WR - Julio, Golladay, Kirk, Stills, Manny Sanders, N Harry
TE - Jarwin, Gesicki, Boyle, Sprinkle

Ray Finkle
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Ray Finkle » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 am

djeternal2 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:40 am
honcho55 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:49 pm
Pac_Eddy wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:47 pm

This is funny because I've been guilty of that too.

I was big on Jermichael Finley back in the day. I never paid anything to get them but burned roster spaces hoping the next TE is the one that Rodgers will finally use.
Oof. X2 on Finley.

When I get time definitely gonna look at TE production with Rodgers at QB over his career, it can’t be that great.
The TE production hasn't been pretty over his career but it's not like he's had a who's who of talent at that position either. "Notable" names include the infamous Brandon Bostick, Richard Rodgers of hail mary vs the Lions fame, Robert Tonyan, Andrew Quarless, Finley for a couple years, Donald Lee, Martellus Bennet for 1 yr, & the ghost of Jimmy Graham.
Jerrod Cook.
I never ever consider rostering a Green Bay TE. Even going back to Favre, the fantasy upside at TE has never been there. I’m thinking Bubba Franks and Mark what’s his name, the hot tub, guy probably put up less numbers than Finley.

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:45 am

Chmura! Famous for all the wrong reasons.
10-Team Dynasty League QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/FLEX (23 man rosters + 2 IR + 2 Taxi, non-PPR scoring)
QB: Herbert, Goff
RB: Bijan, JT, Saquon, J.Cook, K.Hunt, Foreman, Z.White, McKinnon, S.Tucker
WR: G.Wilson, Olave, Jeudy, Pittman, J.Williams, OBJ, N. Brown, JuJu,
TE: Chig, Conklin, L. Thomas
Taxi: M.Mims, Ro. Johnson
'24: (4) 1sts, 2nd, (2) 3rds, 4th
'25: (2) 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

jenkins.math
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jenkins.math » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Sells:

QB: Lamar Jackson - If you can get someone to pay you "league winning" prices like people paid for Mahomes last season then you sell. Lamar should still be great, but I don't see him lapping the field like he did this season again.

RB: Dalvin Cook - He plays 14 games and his value and those that view him act like he doesn't have an extensive injury list. I like him as a player, but I don't think he can stay healthy. Now is the time to cash out on this investment.

RB: Zeke - RBs age poorly, and once they get off of their rookie deal, the chances they end up an RB1 are slim. He had a down year last year by his standards, and if he has a similar season, his value will drop. I think this is the last offseason you can get max value in a trade of Zeke.

RB: Aaron Jones - TD regression is coming in a massive way for him next season. It also doesn't sound like LaFleur wants to make him a bell cow. I feel like this will be the best fantasy season he has.

WR: DJ Chark - It's really a tale of 2 halves with him. He was insane the first half of the season and really tailed off. I think his upside along with his youth can fetch you a pretty good return. I don't trust Jacksonville at all, and he is under contract there for 2 more seasons.

WR: DeVante Parker - If you can find someone that thinks this season was the real DeVante, cash out now!! Unfortunately I think most assume this was a perfect storm of targets and Fitzmagic so you may not be able to get much out. However, if he is on your roster at this stage, you probably picked him up off the scrap heap or he was a throw in. So you should be able to cash out for more than you paid anyway.

WR: AJ Brown - I love AJ, but I feel like his price has gotten too high at this point. I feel like the Titans offense in general is overvalued with Tanny, Henry, and Brown. It feels like it was just one of those years where it all comes together and they were efficient at a historic level. That won't happen again. I still really like the player, but I feel like I can pivot off AJ Brown for a comparable player + . Give me the value in the package all day.

TE: Kelce - I just feel like when I watch him he is slowing down some and he wasn't the positional dominance he has been in the past. Only 3 points per game seperated him and the number 8 TE in .5ppr. He is still viewed and valued like he is scoring WR1 numbers and I don't think that happens for him again. Like Zeke, I feel like this is the last time you can extract max value.

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:03 pm

I like Royce Freeman as a dirt cheap option. Denver is switching from an outside stretch to a gap blocking scheme, which in theory should benefit Freeman far more than Lindsey.

Freeman was already being used as the passing catching option in Denver as it was.

RF owners are probably fatigued with him. I got him for the equivalent of a third a few weeks ago.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Nix
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, Connor, Benson
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Sutton, Downs, Mims, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Goedert, Woods

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:45 am

Orenthal Shames wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:03 pm I like Royce Freeman as a dirt cheap option. Denver is switching from an outside stretch to a gap blocking scheme, which in theory should benefit Freeman far more than Lindsey.

Freeman was already being used as the passing catching option in Denver as it was.

RF owners are probably fatigued with him. I got him for the equivalent of a third a few weeks ago.
Good point on Freeman being super cheap. The best offer I've gotten for him this off season is a 3rd round pick. I'm easily holding at that price, even if I don't share your optimism. I'm hopeful he shows something this year, as it's probably make or break time.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Burrow
RB |
WR | Puka, Olave, Smith, Flowers, Dotson, Addison
TE | Pitts, Otton, Bellinger, Likely, Okonkwo
2024 | 1.01, 1.02, 4.01, 5.01
| 1stx3, 3rdx3

10 Team | SF | PPR | 2023 Champ
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Allen, Stroud, Young
RB | K Williams, White, Monty, Herbert, Chandler
WR | Lamb, AJB, Puka, Waddle, Mooney, J. Williams, Watson, Davis
TE | Andrews, Bellinger, Dulcich
2024 | 1.04, 3.10

12 Team | SF | PPR | 1.5TEP | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Herbert Lance
RB | ETN, Pacheco, K Williams, Singletary, Henry, A Jones, Warren
WR | ARSB, Wilson, Olave, DK, Puka, Flowers, Downs,
TE | Hockenson, Likely, Otton

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:36 pm

Preston Williams is a sell for me. I worry about the Robert Foster career path. UDFA WRs have such an uphill battle.

Williams showed flashes, but so did nearly every WR who played significantly (Isaiah Ford, Allen Hurns). With Parker getting extended, all Miami has to dois spend some decent capital at WR and PW's value could be obliterated.

You likely got him for free, so cashing out for a 2nd is a nice ROI.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Nix
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, Connor, Benson
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Sutton, Downs, Mims, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Goedert, Woods

Blueboy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Blueboy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:50 am

jenkins.math wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:18 pm Sells:

QB: Lamar Jackson - If you can get someone to pay you "league winning" prices like people paid for Mahomes last season then you sell. Lamar should still be great, but I don't see him lapping the field like he did this season again.

RB: Dalvin Cook - He plays 14 games and his value and those that view him act like he doesn't have an extensive injury list. I like him as a player, but I don't think he can stay healthy. Now is the time to cash out on this investment.

RB: Zeke - RBs age poorly, and once they get off of their rookie deal, the chances they end up an RB1 are slim. He had a down year last year by his standards, and if he has a similar season, his value will drop. I think this is the last offseason you can get max value in a trade of Zeke.

RB: Aaron Jones - TD regression is coming in a massive way for him next season. It also doesn't sound like LaFleur wants to make him a bell cow. I feel like this will be the best fantasy season he has.

WR: DJ Chark - It's really a tale of 2 halves with him. He was insane the first half of the season and really tailed off. I think his upside along with his youth can fetch you a pretty good return. I don't trust Jacksonville at all, and he is under contract there for 2 more seasons.

WR: DeVante Parker - If you can find someone that thinks this season was the real DeVante, cash out now!! Unfortunately I think most assume this was a perfect storm of targets and Fitzmagic so you may not be able to get much out. However, if he is on your roster at this stage, you probably picked him up off the scrap heap or he was a throw in. So you should be able to cash out for more than you paid anyway.

WR: AJ Brown - I love AJ, but I feel like his price has gotten too high at this point. I feel like the Titans offense in general is overvalued with Tanny, Henry, and Brown. It feels like it was just one of those years where it all comes together and they were efficient at a historic level. That won't happen again. I still really like the player, but I feel like I can pivot off AJ Brown for a comparable player + . Give me the value in the package all day.

TE: Kelce - I just feel like when I watch him he is slowing down some and he wasn't the positional dominance he has been in the past. Only 3 points per game seperated him and the number 8 TE in .5ppr. He is still viewed and valued like he is scoring WR1 numbers and I don't think that happens for him again. Like Zeke, I feel like this is the last time you can extract max value.
Spot on.

12-team SF, PPR, TE premium, 0.25 PPCarry
1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1SF 4Flex
QB: Mahomes, Fields, Love
RB: Bijan, ETN, Pollard, Achane, Herbert
WR: Kupp, Hill, Metcalf, Ridley, Jeudy, D.J. M, Burks, Hollywood, Wan'Dale
TE: Kyle Pitts, Goedert