Marlon Mack

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Re: Marlon Mack

Postby AresGodOWar » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:12 am

Flatlander19 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:09 am
AresGodOWar wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:52 am
skip wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:46 am

This is the second time you've mentioned Bell... What makes you think he's going to sign with the Colts? Aside from a comment from Bell saying he was interested in playing there, there isn't any evidence to suggest the Colts have any interest. This is just posturing by a player. How many teams did Dez link himself to last off season? Indy isn't replacing Mack with Bell. They have other areas on the team to address.
Dez was coming off 3 horrible injury years , Bell is still in his prime a top 5 RB.. Indy needs weapons around Luck who better to get than Bell to protect and take dump offs from Luck ?

They abandoned the run against KC but didn't even dump off to the RB , All Luck had was Hilton to throw to might have been a closer game with Bell there.
I don't see them bringing in Bell. Mack can catch well and they have Hines who is also a very good pass catching back. Indy needs a reliable posession receiver and their cap space would be better used on other areas like the defence IMO
I hope you guys are right I have Mack in 4 leagues I need him in.. I'm just worried they will give Luck another awesome weapon plus Mack being hurt a lot and Bell will probably want to go to a winning team.
(1) 12 Team, QB 1.5 PPRushingYard, TE 1.5 PPR
QB-K.Murray, B.Mayfield, D.Watson
RB-R.White, D.Swift
WR-T.Hill, D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, J.Tolbert
TE-T.McBride, D.Njoku

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, B.Purdy
RB-J.Mixon, I.Pacheco, R.White A.Mattison, C.Akers
WR-T.Hill, M.Brown, C.Olave, DJ.Moore J.Hyatt
TE-M.Andrews, J.Ferguson

(3) 12 Team, .15 PPCarry, WR 1.25 PPR, TE 2 PPR
QB-L.Jackson, G.Smith
RB-J.Jacobs, I.Pacheco, Z.White, D.Laube
WR-C.Lamb, P.Nacua, AJ.Brown, M.Pittman, X.Legette
TE-D.Njoku, D.Waller

(4) 14 Team SF, .2 PPCarry, TE 1.65 PPR
QB-J.Allen, B.Mayfield, G.Smith
RB-C.McCaffery, J.Mixon, J.Jacobs, C.Hubbard
WR-D.Smith, J.Addison, T.McLaurin, M.Brown, C.Samuel, B.Cooks
TE-J.Ferguson, T.Conklin

SkinZ187
Starter
Starter

Re: Marlon Mack

Postby SkinZ187 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:12 pm

indy is not signing lev bell... they have to many other needs.

also, ballard has been very frugal (conservative and smart), since he has taken over as GM. signing bell would be the exact opposite of that.