trade advice.

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:19 pm

thewhyterabbit wrote:i would have tried for a higher pick than the 1.7... but this is coming from a guy that drafted matt ryan at the 1.5 his rookie year...
Regardless of where Ryan was drafted in a previous season, most owners seem to have him ranked in their top 10 QBs. I would have thought that Ryan was worth the 1.7 by himself.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Postby Salty Dawg » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:02 am

skip wrote:
thewhyterabbit wrote:i would have tried for a higher pick than the 1.7... but this is coming from a guy that drafted matt ryan at the 1.5 his rookie year...
Regardless of where Ryan was drafted in a previous season, most owners seem to have him ranked in their top 10 QBs. I would have thought that Ryan was worth the 1.7 by himself.
I agree but the 2.05 was the deal closer. So I went along.

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Pilate » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:45 am

skip wrote:
I would have like to have seen Rob get better value for Ryan but oh well.

----------------
Now playing: B.B. King - The Thrill Is Gone

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:59 am

Salty Dawg wrote:It wasnt the greatest but it was Ryan and 2.05 for 1.07. So I have 1.05 and 1.07

I like having those picks and hope a player falls me to at 5.

Regardless, now that I have those two 1st rounders is it sensible fellas to use them to move up to 1.01 . I do have WR and RB needs.

I dont know fa sure at this point but I wouild love to hear from you guys if you think Dez or CJ are really worth it>
I think you could have got more for Ryan but it's not terrible...I would move the 1.05 and the 1.07 for either Spiller or Bryant if you feel you have enough youth and depth to pull it off.