Chris Johnson and the next step....

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Pilate wrote:
hosler427 wrote:
Misfit74 wrote:Add a WR, possibly a QB in case Cassel doesn't improve the way he could and you should be fine. A team led by CJ424 and Ray Rice has a great chance if you can fill in the pieces. You might meet the primes of both RBs with a young WR or two and find that anything from Cassel or another QB above average will take you far this season.

I don't think your team is really broken. Don't fix it too much - esp. by trading away the best player who is only entering his 3rd year. I see no reason to do something that drastic.

My 2cents. :)
If anything I have a habit of not doing enough which is why I brought this up. I don't think trading too much or trying to do too much in a trade will be an issue. Sometimes it is nice to hear that my initial thinking was on the right track. I appreciate all the feedback guys.
Thanks everybody for talking Hosler off the edge. I was hoping to have one of those young studs on the cheap!! :twisted: :twisted:

----------------
Now playing: Obadiah Parker - Fall Back
LOL...You are always supportive Nate