Dwayne Bowe and RB question

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
BradyT
Legend
Legend

Re: Which young RB should break out?

Postby BradyT » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 am

jimmo wrote:
Cojo 2020 wrote:
BradyT wrote: Beside Donald Brown, I think they all have a good chance breaking out. But the guy I would look at the most is Chris Wells. With Warner lost to retirement, I think they will rely much more on their running game.
No love for Donald Brown? Isn't Addai a FA this off-season? It seems the Colts drafted Brown as Addai's replacement...
Addai's an RFA next year, still under contract in 2010. I really like Brown, but not next year.
And I think its not out of the question that they keep Addai around after 2010.
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

KU Sucks
Captain
Captain

Postby KU Sucks » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:43 am

I have no hate for Bowe and the jury is still out on Cassel without a line and another couple of weapons. Just my opinion and almost a lifetime being a Chiefs fan.

Looking forward to a great game today though!

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Cojo 2020 wrote:
BradyT wrote:
Cojo 2020 wrote:I own several young RB's in my league #2...they are all on the bench behind ADP and DWill, but can rotate in on byes and as my flex player.

Mendenhall
B. Wells
D. Brown
Moreno
Spiller (My likely pick at 1.1)

Who do we think will be in for the biggest season next year?
Beside Donald Brown, I think they all have a good chance breaking out. But the guy I would look at the most is Chris Wells. With Warner lost to retirement, I think they will rely much more on their running game.
No love for Donald Brown? Isn't Addai a FA this off-season? It seems the Colts drafted Brown as Addai's replacement...
Brown needs to show he can stay healthy before he can even be mentioned with the others IMO.

jimmo
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby jimmo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm

BradyT wrote:
jimmo wrote:
Cojo 2020 wrote: No love for Donald Brown? Isn't Addai a FA this off-season? It seems the Colts drafted Brown as Addai's replacement...
Addai's an RFA next year, still under contract in 2010. I really like Brown, but not next year.
And I think its not out of the question that they keep Addai around after 2010.
Only if he continues to come cheap. The guy that traded Faulk and let James go won't bother sticking with a 28 year old back when that back's replacement is already on the roster, unless he's taking backup money.