All I have to say is WTF? (Marshall goes OFF!)

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby yumbo » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 am

I got Marshall fairly cheap in the off season... Boy, am I glad i did!!! :wink: :D Awesome!!

You may have been born and bred in old Kentucky, but you're just a crumb up here! TM 3 Stooges

princevincexoxo

Postby princevincexoxo » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Hello Mark

meet my friend Brandon aka baby T.O. :lol:

Im very disappointed in Randy right now.... :evil:

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:20 pm

hosler427 wrote:
kris_kapsner wrote:
Pilate wrote: Excellent post....
:lol:

I agree. Royal, though a team player, has to be just pissed that he's become a forgotten man in this offense. I can't figure out why. He has great talent. But, the team doesn't use him.

Marshall has had games like this before. It's crazy. How many catches did he have his first game back last year? Wasn't it like 18 or something? I don't know how a player gets that many catches in one game. One would think the defense would adjust. But, the guy is a beast.

The scary thing is that he's doing it with Orton, who sucks. And, Cutler now sucks. It appears that the WRs were making Cutler look good. I think Cutler has talent but he's not going back in my top 10 QBs until he shows he can do it with average WRs. I mean, he had Royal and Marshall last year but only threw 25 TDs on the year. That's not elite.

Marshall is an elite player. He'll be back in the top 5 this off season I think. I still like my trade this off season of Marshall/Benson for Jennings/Ray Rice. But, Marshall is doing his best to put Jennings beyond what he can see in the rear view mirror. Of course, I've since moved Jennings as part of my move to get Fitz. So, I'm happy. 8-)
100% agree. I said prior to the season that minus the knucklehead factor, Marshall is easily my #4 WR!!
The bigger question now is: When is the knucklehead factor no longer a factor? Marshall's trade value has been all over the map in the past year or so.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I've toughed it out with him in one of my leagues. And I'm hoping that his past is in the past... but there haven't been many people who were willing to pay for him as a top 5 dynasty WR.
GDF3
QB- Vick, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Yates
RB- Foster, McCoy, M Bush, Ben Tate, R Jennings, Alex Green
WR- Wallace, TBMW, Colston, Boldin, Collie, Amendola, Washington Roberts, Doss
TE- Gates, Cook, Carlson, Heap, Shiancoe
K- Cundiff, Novak
DL- Abraham, J Smith, James Hall, R Quinn, Keiser
LB- Poz, DJ Will, Vilma, Wake, Rivers, Mays, Irving
DB- Polamalu, Berry, Delmas, C Woodson, M Griffin, T Thomas, Byrd

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 pm

princevincexoxo wrote:Hello Mark

He did very well for you this week...wait a minute, you were on the couch out of the playoffs like me... :lol:

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Steelersfan wrote:

He did very well for you this week...wait a minute, you were on the couch out of the playoffs like me... :lol:

There's plenty of room on my team's bandwagon for both of you! :wink: Vince should at least be proud I'm representing his division!

“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby thewhyterabbit » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Shawn wrote:
Steelersfan wrote:

There's plenty of room on my team's bandwagon for both of you! :wink: Vince should at least be proud I'm representing his division!

i got marshall for the 1.3 last year ;)

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Shawn wrote:
Steelersfan wrote:

:lol: