Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Tyreek Hill

Postby Friction » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:06 am

Kurt G.O.A.T. wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 3:18 pm
Bot101 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:18 pm
hockeyBjj wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 1:20 pm

*according to Tyreek's fiance, Tyreek's son said "daddy did it"

Not that I do think that's by far the most likely scenario, that a previously proven domestic abuser that sounds like a piece of trash if a person (you need to be scared of me too bitch) would break his sons arm, I just want to point out the difference

Tyreek's fiance in a hidden recording she made to be a "gotcha" moment said that was what the son said. It's not like a cps or police report of the kid saying "daddy
And yet when she presented that statement to Hill, he did absolutely nothing to refute it. His response..... "kids say a lot of things". Thats the type of thing a guilty person says when they are trying to discredit the victim. His utter lack of defense in that audio speaks volumes. Even if he gets out of this with his career intact to any degree, I'm fairly certain he did it.
actually he said, "i didn't do nuttin'".
Its, "dindu nuttin'", to be accurate.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:40 am

vflgladiators wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:07 pm What are Hill owners selling for? What would be a decent offer for him or would you not even want to trade for him?
I'm seeing deals for 3rds and I'm happily holding for that price. Honestly, just holding in general. This is the lowest his value can go unless he is incarcerated

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:42 am

Kurt G.O.A.T. wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 3:18 pm
Bot101 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:18 pm
hockeyBjj wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 1:20 pm

*according to Tyreek's fiance, Tyreek's son said "daddy did it"

Not that I do think that's by far the most likely scenario, that a previously proven domestic abuser that sounds like a piece of trash if a person (you need to be scared of me too bitch) would break his sons arm, I just want to point out the difference

Tyreek's fiance in a hidden recording she made to be a "gotcha" moment said that was what the son said. It's not like a cps or police report of the kid saying "daddy did it".
And yet when she presented that statement to Hill, he did absolutely nothing to refute it. His response..... "kids say a lot of things". Thats the type of thing a guilty person says when they are trying to discredit the victim. His utter lack of defense in that audio speaks volumes. Even if he gets out of this with his career intact to any degree, I'm fairly certain he did it.
actually he said, "i didn't do nuttin'".
If he didn't do "nuttin'", then that means he must have done sumpin', right?
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:52 am

Tyreek Hill is trash. I always have and always will own 0 shares of this guy. He has a history of domestic violence accusations.

Search "Tyreek Hill chokes pregnant girlfriend".

There are others. Even if he comes back, I don't want to have to cheer for this pile of garbage.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

FantasyDumDum
Role Player
Role Player

Postby FantasyDumDum » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:00 am

I don’t glorify any of these players. I played D1 ball in college. I knew many football players, about a half dozen of whom went on to play in the league, some as pro-bowlers. I can tell you that if you took a random sample/cross-section of that team you would find drug dealers, unlicensed guns, many PED users, full on rapists(not philanthropists), abusers and very violent guys. Two guys on the team were mostly harmlessly selling weed, but they carried around guns with them everywhere, and bashed a little hipster kids head in with a rock when he was trying to buy a significant amount and stole his cash, leaving the kid in a coma for a month. The police determined they couldn’t get fingerprints off of a rock, and since the kids memory wasn’t working they couldn’t determine if the guys he had texted to meetup and come into his apartment we’re the ones who had robbed him and assaulted him, although it was obvious to everyone else. One of those guys was a day 2 NFL draft pick. Another, who became a perennial all-Pro, and who many if not most of you/us have had on at least one fantasy team at some point, used to steal cell phones and laptops and sell them, even if his own teammates.

Anyways, my point is A LOT of these players are ultimate scumbags. Many, if not most, are not. But a lot are. I definitely try to separate rooting for players/teams as a fan and building fantasy teams to win. I can compartmentalize disliking Hill, not rooting for him as a fan, and hoping he produces in fantasy for my teams.

I don’t own him anywhere, but I’m hoping to buy. To each their own
10 team, .5ppr, 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1Flex

QB: Brees, Cousins
RB: CMC, D Williams, Drake, Guice, Penny, RoJo, Breida, I Smith, Edmonds
WR: AB, ARob, Ridley, Jeffery, Shepard, Pettis, Miller, Washington, MVS, Callaway
TE: Kelce, Herndon, Andrews

Taxi Squad:

Picks:
2019 1.10, 2.10, 3.10, 4.10
2020 1, 2, 3, 4

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:32 am

FantasyDumDum wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:00 am I don’t glorify any of these players. I played D1 ball in college. I knew many football players, about a half dozen of whom went on to play in the league, some as pro-bowlers. I can tell you that if you took a random sample/cross-section of that team you would find drug dealers, unlicensed guns, many PED users, full on rapists(not philanthropists), abusers and very violent guys. Two guys on the team were mostly harmlessly selling weed, but they carried around guns with them everywhere, and bashed a little hipster kids head in with a rock when he was trying to buy a significant amount and stole his cash, leaving the kid in a coma for a month. The police determined they couldn’t get fingerprints off of a rock, and since the kids memory wasn’t working they couldn’t determine if the guys he had texted to meetup and come into his apartment we’re the ones who had robbed him and assaulted him, although it was obvious to everyone else. One of those guys was a day 2 NFL draft pick. Another, who became a perennial all-Pro, and who many if not most of you/us have had on at least one fantasy team at some point, used to steal cell phones and laptops and sell them, even if his own teammates.

Anyways, my point is A LOT of these players are ultimate scumbags. Many, if not most, are not. But a lot are. I definitely try to separate rooting for players/teams as a fan and building fantasy teams to win. I can compartmentalize disliking Hill, not rooting for him as a fan, and hoping he produces in fantasy for my teams.

Very logical response and i can see where it comes from. I cant be that logical tho.

FantasyDumDum
Role Player
Role Player

Postby FantasyDumDum » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:42 am

Weknownothing86 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:32 am
FantasyDumDum wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:00 am I don’t glorify any of these players. I played D1 ball in college. I knew many football players, about a half dozen of whom went on to play in the league, some as pro-bowlers. I can tell you that if you took a random sample/cross-section of that team you would find drug dealers, unlicensed guns, many PED users, full on rapists(not philanthropists), abusers and very violent guys. Two guys on the team were mostly harmlessly selling weed, but they carried around guns with them everywhere, and bashed a little hipster kids head in with a rock when he was trying to buy a significant amount and stole his cash, leaving the kid in a coma for a month. The police determined they couldn’t get fingerprints off of a rock, and since the kids memory wasn’t working they couldn’t determine if the guys he had texted to meetup and come into his apartment we’re the ones who had robbed him and assaulted him, although it was obvious to everyone else. One of those guys was a day 2 NFL draft pick. Another, who became a perennial all-Pro, and who many if not most of you/us have had on at least one fantasy team at some point, used to steal cell phones and laptops and sell them, even if his own teammates.

Very logical response and i can see where it comes from. I cant be that logical tho.
Oh yeah. To each their own on something like this. Not hard to continue to play this game and have nothing to do with Hill. I just think his price presents great value at this point if you can get him for less than 1 late first
10 team, .5ppr, 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1Flex

QB: Brees, Cousins
RB: CMC, D Williams, Drake, Guice, Penny, RoJo, Breida, I Smith, Edmonds
WR: AB, ARob, Ridley, Jeffery, Shepard, Pettis, Miller, Washington, MVS, Callaway
TE: Kelce, Herndon, Andrews

Taxi Squad:

Picks:
2019 1.10, 2.10, 3.10, 4.10
2020 1, 2, 3, 4

Slevin Kelevra
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Slevin Kelevra » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:27 pm

He's at some public park playing with his son, maybe good news are coming.

https://twitter.com/KcChiefs1972_/statu ... 9994093570

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:48 pm

Slevin Kelevra wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:27 pm He's at some public park playing with his son, maybe good news are coming.

I wouldn't draw any strong conclusions from this short IG video. That said, assuming that's Hill's voice talking to his son, regardless of whether this is allotted visiting time or something else, it's certainly a positive.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

khaos337
Role Player
Role Player

Postby khaos337 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Slevin Kelevra wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:27 pm He's at some public park playing with his son, maybe good news are coming.

Uh oh, he said his son has a tight bootie..... Sexual abuse claims here we come lol :wall:
T1

10 Team, .5 PPR, 2QB

'19 Champs

QB: Jackson, Kyler, Ben, Winston, McCoy
RB: Fournette, Gurley, Conner, Davis, Michel, Roundtree, Ty'Son, Tony Jones, Freeman. Wilson, Bolden, Sanders, Sermon
WR: Hill, Ridley, M. Williams, Gallup, Parker, Mims, Cephus, B. Edwards, Q. Watkins, Sharpe, C. Wilson, P. Williams
TE: Andrews, Njoku, Everette
K: Bass
Def/ST: NE ARI

T2

10 Team, .5 PPR, Devy, IDP, SF

QB: Mahomes, Wilson, Allen, Bridgewater, Rudolph, Rosen, Haskins, Mariota
RB: Jacobs, Sanders, J. Taylor, Singletary, Guice, Hines, Samuels, Gaskin, Perine, Scott
WR: M. Thomas, AJ Brown, Dionte, C. Samuel, Sutton, D. Samuel, Boykin, Campbell, P. Williams
TE: Hockenson, Herndon, Goedert, Hurst, Fant, Dissly, Thomas
K: Bailey
DL: Hunter, Garrett, Young, A Smith, Golden
LB: Bush, D. Jones, R. Smith, Alexander, Bush, Landry
DB: Peppers, Savage, Thornhill, Simmons, Fuller
TAXI: Stidham, Grier, Hurd, Irv Smith, Sternberger, Isabella, Cephus, J. Chase, Hubbard, Bateman

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:57 am

So, had a big deal verbally accepted (he actually was the one to make the final offer I agreed to), then the guy got cold feet when it came time to actually make the deal on the platform

I gave: Tyreek Hill, Chris Godwin, Kenyan Drake, Jaylen Samuels (he has Connor), 2020 2nd.

I would get: Amari Cooper, Fournette, 2019 1.09, 2020 1st (mid-late)

Trying to simply move Hill has been impossible for not laughable value, but capitalizing on someone else wanting to sell Fournette and also the Godwin hype could have rolled this into something beneficial I felt. But alas

His initial offer was Cooper, Fournette, 1.09, and some 4ths and 5th for Hill, Godwin, and Drake. I just wanted a bit more value to move Hill since I'm thinking he eats a 1 year suspension but then is back.
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Achane, Dobbins, Algier, trash
WR: Nabers, Tank Dell, Addison, Shaheed, Thomas Jr. McConkey, K Coleman, JSN, QJ, S Jameson Williams, Corley, Polk, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, Juwan, Musgrave, Theo Johnson
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2025 1,1,1,1,2,3,4,5
2026- 1,2,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2027

Hottoddies
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hottoddies » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:54 am

hockeyBjj wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:57 am So, had a big deal verbally accepted (he actually was the one to make the final offer I agreed to), then the guy got cold feet when it came time to actually make the deal on the platform

I gave: Tyreek Hill, Chris Godwin, Kenyan Drake, Jaylen Samuels (he has Connor), 2020 2nd.

I would get: Amari Cooper, Fournette, 2019 1.09, 2020 1st (mid-late)

Trying to simply move Hill has been impossible for not laughable value, but capitalizing on someone else wanting to sell Fournette and also the Godwin hype could have rolled this into something beneficial I felt. But alas

His initial offer was Cooper, Fournette, 1.09, and some 4ths and 5th for Hill, Godwin, and Drake. I just wanted a bit more value to move Hill since I'm thinking he eats a 1 year suspension but then is back.
You got greedy. I would have taken that first deal.
"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers." - Socrates

Mike from Canada
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Mike from Canada » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:02 pm

That deal was way lopsided in your favor.

Shcritters
MVP
MVP

Postby Shcritters » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:08 pm

perkinsrooster wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:02 pm That deal was way lopsided in your favor.
X2
Gopher Two
PPR SF, WR & TE Premium (WR 1.2 PPR , TE 1.5 PPR), 10 total starters, 1 QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex
QB: Mahomes, Prescott, Mayfield
RB: Hall, Pacheco, Jacobs, Connor, Chubb, Mattison
WR: Tyreek, AJ Brown, Flowers, CSutton, JJeudy, Slayton, Iosivas
TE: McBride, DSchultz, Musgrave, Kraft, MGesicki
2024: 1.02, 2.02
2022 and 2023 League Champ

SafeLeague #1 (12 team, SF, 2.0 PPR TE Prem). 10 total starters 1 QB, 1SF (QB/TE/RB/WR), 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex
QB: Caleb, Purdy, Levis, Penix
RB: Pacheco, Estime, Vaughn
WR: Nabers, Coleman, Downs, EMoore, Jeudy, Burton, MMims, MWilson
TE: Hock, Kincaid, Pitts, Sinnott, Mayer
2025: 3 1sts, 2 2nds, 2 3rds, 2 4ths

SafeLeague #2
QB: Caleb, Richardson, Purdy, JJMcCarthy
RB: literal ZERO RB (for now)
WR: Nabers, Worthy, McConkey, Brian Thomas Jr, Pearsall, Mims, Burton, Mingo, Toney, Skyy, Iosivas
TE: LaPorta, Kincaid, McBride, Bowers, Mayer, Musgrave, Schoonmaker
2025: 3 1sts, 2 2nds

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:09 pm

I would have hit accept on that one. The need to get extra did you in. Live and learn.