1.02 + 1.05 + 1.06 + 1.07 for OBJ

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which side do you take?

1.02 + 1.05 + 1.06 + 1.07
17%
OBJ
83%

Total votes: 48

TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: 1.02 + 1.05 + 1.06 + 1.07 for OBJ

Postby TB3falcons » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:25 am

I'll take the picks and turn around and sell them the day of your draft. Should be able to get a lot of value from them at peak value.
16 Team PPR(.5 for RBs)/RetY/Balanced IDP League (QB,RB,2WR,TE,4FLX,PK,PN,DT,2DE,3LB,2CB,2S,1DFLX) 2018 & 2019 LC
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
RB- Gordon, Ingram, Swift, Gore, Hyde, Ogunbowale
WR- Hopkins, KAllen, Lockett, Golladay, Fitz, Edelman, MJones, Crowder, Cobb, Claypool, AGG, Miller (CHI), Humphries, Conley, David Moore, Demarcus Robinson, Gordon :boohoo:
TE- Olsen, Ian Thomas, Njoku
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke
DT- CJones, Ogunjobi, Kinlaw
DE- Hunter, DLaw, Young, Anderson, Turay
LB- Littleton, Mosley, D. Davis, Schobert, Bush, AJ Johnson, Walker, Evans, Burgess
CB- C Davis, Ward, Murphy-Bunting
S- JJ3, Walker, Williams, Rapp, Parks

Taxi: Oliver, Laird, Collier, Cominsky, Phillips, JAXWilliams, Harris, Willis

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: 1.02 + 1.05 + 1.06 + 1.07 for OBJ

Postby sloth8u » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:40 am

TB3falcons wrote:I'll take the picks and turn around and sell them the day of your draft. Should be able to get a lot of value from them at peak value.
you know your league best, but this in not sound advice. what happens when noone wants those picks or is willing to offer very little for them? the op ends up missing on the opportunity to land obj.

to put things into context here...he could make this trade and turn around and flip beckham for a kings ransom in proven players...which im guessing is what your trying to say by your suggestion. the issue with your suggestion though...is that it is going to take multiple owners to accomplish the end result. right now, he only has to deal with 1 and then 1 more if he were to try to flip beckham.