Gordon - UFC 196

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
jdomer2403
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Gordon - UFC 196

Postby jdomer2403 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:00 am

I was thinking Josh Gordon had his life on track but I saw on Yahoo he was spotted with Manziel in Vegas at UFC 196. :wall:

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Gordon - UFC 196

Postby maxhyde » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:11 am

Until CLE cuts Manziel he is still part of the Browns and a QB.
I am actually surprised they have waited this long to cut him which makes me think maybe they wont

Anyway maybe Gordon learned his lesson maybe he didn't...maybe Manziel is trying to see how Gordon has altered his lifestyle to fit into the culture the NFL can tolerate

Nothing to see here until there is...betting if there was anything to see it would have been plastered all over the news in between Manning retirement stories
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

heyfeefellskee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby heyfeefellskee » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:14 am

jdomer2403 wrote:I was thinking Josh Gordon had his life on track but I saw on Yahoo he was spotted with Manziel in Vegas at UFC 196. :wall:
What's your concern?

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:16 am

maxhyde wrote:
Anyway maybe Gordon learned his lesson maybe he didn't...maybe Manziel is trying to see how Gordon has altered his lifestyle to fit into the culture the NFL can tolerate
That was my first thought too. Who on the Browns knows better than Gordon how quickly it all can be taken away from you? It could easily be a positive pairing. One guy trying to help his teammate out.

Now, if tomorrow footage comes out of them partying with strippers in a booze filled Las Vegas hotel room, all bets are off...
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:24 am

Dookmariot wrote:
maxhyde wrote:
That was my first thought too. Who on the Browns knows better than Gordon how quickly it all can be taken away from you? It could easily be a positive pairing. One guy trying to help his teammate out.

Now, if tomorrow footage comes out of them partying with strippers in a booze filled Las Vegas hotel room, all bets are off...
MFL is down so I will watch it on a loop...and hopefully all my Gordon offers are "lost" in the MFL if that is the case.
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

Bag of Hammers
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Bag of Hammers » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:36 pm

Gordon has been training in LA at Jay Glazer's gym. MMA is now part of his training regimen so no surprise he went to UFC196, and how can you not run into your teammate while there? I just hope it drops his value a little more so I can get him in the few leagues I don't already own him.

flashgordon12
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby flashgordon12 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Apparently there is a video of Manziel and Gordon at a Walmart after the fight doing something "horrific". Anyone who has seen this picture must sell!
Flash in the Pan: 12 team PPR (1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1DEF) 25 man rosters

QB- Andrew Luck, Josh Allen
RB- MGIII, Mixon, Cohen, Devonta Freeman
WR- AB, Odell Beckham Jr., Josh Gordon, Tyler Boyd, Marqise Lee, Sutton, MVS
TE- Gronk, Higbee
DEF- Denver

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Guilt by association... Really???
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Howat
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Howat » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:42 pm

This thread is unwarranted just like suspensions for smoking weed or going to a club.