Paul Perkins

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Cherokee
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Paul Perkins

Postby Cherokee » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:57 am

Paul Perkins
5’11
200lbs
UCLA
Queen Creek AZ
PRO COMP-Ronnie Hillman
Grade- B+
RY-3491
29 Total TDs
Rookie Draft Selection- Low 1st Round
Let’s go! Paul Perkins! Very excited for this. He has terrific balance. On numerous runs, the defense stops because they think he is down but he finds a way to stay upright. It really takes an amazing play for a defender to tackle this guy at first contact. I watched three games and saw 1, only 1 run, where he was met and tackled by the first guy there. He has that type of wiggle.
He caught the ball well and picked up the blitz when he needed to. He has confidence written all over him. I also liked how patient of a runner he is. This combined with a fantastic jump cut, I see him contributing right away in the NFL and making some noise in Dynasty, year 1.
12 Team 1QB IDP Full PPR Start 8
QB- Kenny Pickett, Jake Haener, Clayton Tune
RB- Jerrick McKinnon, Elijah Mitchell, Gus Edwards, Kenneth Gainwell, TDP, Jordan Mason
WR- Rondale Moore, Drake London, Jordan Addison, Terrence Marshall , Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave, Mecole Hardman, Rashid Shaheed, David Bell
TE- Michael Mayer, Likely, Chig, Cade Otten
LB- Jewell, Deablo, Troy Anderson
DE- Phillips, Highsmith
DB- Brisker, Hufanga, Cine
Taxi Squad: Chase Brown, A.T. Perry, Keaton Mitchell, Khalan Laborn, Lew Nichols lll

dlf_tomk
Starter
Starter

Re: Paul Perkins

Postby dlf_tomk » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Maybe my favourite back in the class.

Receiving backs are rapidly becoming viable starters even with limited early down work. With lower wear and tear Im investing in players like P
IDP guy from England. Bashes out articles with dodgy graphs

@TomDegenerate

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:10 pm

I feel like this guy is the new Abdullah. He looks great in college but I don't think it's going to translate to the NFL, not to most expectations at least.

dlf_tomk
Starter
Starter

Postby dlf_tomk » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:29 am

I'd take Abdullah production in a heartbeat. He finished as RB#7 in my league with his receiving and return yardage.

Receiving backs in fantasy are the new 3-down backs!
IDP guy from England. Bashes out articles with dodgy graphs

@TomDegenerate