Thomas Rawls and Jordan Reed

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Joewillie
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Thomas Rawls and Jordan Reed

Postby Joewillie » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:43 pm

I know its early, but at this time where would you slot Thomas Rawls and Jordan Reed in the 2016 rookie draft?

Cherokee
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Thomas Rawls and Jordan Reed

Postby Cherokee » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:02 am

Well since we know Rawls and Reed's home and tendencies I would put Rawls at 1.04 and Reed at 1.07. With Reed this is due to injury only.
12 Team 1QB IDP Full PPR Start 8
QB- Rodgers, D. Jones, Lock, Penix
RB- Chase Brown, Gus, Rico, Keaton Mitchell, Dillion Johnson, K. Ingram,Eli Mitchell
WR- Nabers, Rondale Moore, Jordan Addison, Chris Olave, A.T. Perry, Rashid Shaheed,J. Baker
TE- Bowers, Chig, Cade Otten
LB- E. Cooper, Q. Walker, Troy Anderson
DE- Phillips, Highsmith
DB- Brisker, Hufanga

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby kmbryant09 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:46 am

As a Rawls owner with a pretty solid overall team, I probably wouldn't sell him for 1.03 or less (assuming Zeke & Treadwell shake out as the only elite prospects from this class). Of course, if Henry or anyone else establishes themselves as a top-notch prospect, I'd trade Rawls for them as well.

Reed is a tough one to pencil in. His upside shouldn't be traded for anything less than 1.03 either. But his injury risk significantly reduces his value and probably limits what buyers will pay for him. Ultimately, I'd probably sell for a mid 1st (1.04 - 1.06) unless I was a contender with no TE depth behind him.
10-team/.5 PPR Q RR WWW TE FF
QB: J. Hurts, K. Murray
RB: Bi. Robinson, D. Henry, D. Achane, , J. Cook, Z. Charbonnet, T. Chandler, R. Johnson, K. Mitchell, J.K. Dobbins, T. Allgeier, J. McLaughlin, S. Tucker, T. Bigsby
WR: G. Wilson, B. Aiyuk, J. Waddle, T. Higgins,, Z. Flowers, Di. Johnson, K. Coleman, AD Mitchell
TE: K. Pitts, E. Engram

12-team PPR/SF/TEP (+1PPR) Q RR WW TE FFF SF
QB - J. Hurts / D. Prescott / J. Love / B. Nix
RB - J. Taylor / K. Walker / J. Mixon / J. Brooks / D. Singletary / J. McLaughlin
WR - B. Aiyuk / K. Allen / S. Diggs / R. Odunze / X. Worthy / T. Franklin / J. Palmer / G. Davis / R. Doubs
TE - M. Andrews / D. Kincaid

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:55 pm

Rawls for 1.03 or 1.04 I'd do in a heartbeat. UDFA, I would sell for 1.03 or 1.04. For every Arian Foster, there are 9 guys who flash and turn into nothing. Who says Seattle doesn't draft a RB? Take the early first and you will probably win 9/10. If you believe this is the 1/10, all the power to you, but I'd take the top 4 pick. Remember when Andre Ellington flashed. CJ Anderson even more so than Rawls? Can you get a top 3 or 4 for CJ now? Trade Rawls for a top 3 or 4 every time if you get the offer. You will win those types of deals way more than you lose them.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby dlf_jules » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:21 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:For every Arian Foster, there are 9 guys who flash and turn into nothing.
Here's a list of UDFAs from 1996 to 2015 who had more than 50 rush yards/game in their rookie or sophomore season. Pretty good hit rate, really. Probably as good as the 1.04.
Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 3.19.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 3.19.26 PM.png (95.77 KiB) Viewed 373 times
Download the 2019 Cohort Report for free today!

MARKinMI
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby MARKinMI » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:03 pm

dlf_jules wrote:
FantasyFreak wrote:For every Arian Foster, there are 9 guys who flash and turn into nothing.
Here's a list of UDFAs from 1996 to 2015 who had more than 50 rush yards/game in their rookie or sophomore season. Pretty good hit rate, really. Probably as good as the 1.04.
Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 3.19.26 PM.png
I'd say that's probably a higher hit rate than the 1.04 rookie pick going back 20 years. Never make broad brush statements like "for every Arian Foster there's nine UDFA's who flash then turn into nothing" with Jules swimming around the pond. I'm pretty sure he sleeps with a football almanac under his pillow. :biggrin: