How much more for BMarsh??

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby yumbo » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:54 am

I don't think you can compare Marshall to Austin. Austin has had one very good year. Marshall has done it 2 years with two different QB's and systems.

Plus, not that I'm really high on Holmes, but I think the Jets passing game was ranked so low was because of the runnung game and the need to break Sanchez into action slowly and not to have to rely on his arm to win games like they do with most rookie QB's. I think the Jets will be throwing the ball way more this season than last season.

You may have been born and bred in old Kentucky, but you're just a crumb up here! TM 3 Stooges

-THE DUDE-
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby -THE DUDE- » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:39 am

Ok, here is my roster. it's a 12 team ppr league. We start 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1 TE

Henne, Chad MIA QB - 6
Romo, Tony DAL QB - 6
Foster, Arian HOU RB - 10
McClain, Le'Ron BAL RB - 7
McFadden, Darren OAK RB - 9
Moreno, Knowshon DEN RB - 7
Taylor, Chester CHI RB - 5
Thomas, Pierre NOS RB - 5
Breaston, Steve ARI WR - 4
Gage, Justin TEN WR - 7
Jackson, Vincent SDC WR - 5
Jennings, Greg GBP WR - 5
Ogletree, Kevin DAL WR - 6
White, Roddy ATL WR - 4
Celek, Brent PHI TE - 4
Keller, Dustin NYJ TE - 9
Tynes, Lawrence NYG PK - 10
Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def - 6
Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def - 9
can i ask why exactly you are trying to make the trade? I mean...i understand that if you CAN trade Breaston and 1.5 you should do it in a heartbeat and not even think about it. But if you have to add another high pick or top player not sure what you could offer to make it worth it. I see a bigger hole at RB for you than at WR. Right now at WR you have White, Jennings and VJax which is a nice starting lineup there with Breaston that is a decent fill in. RB you have Thomas and Moreno and the rest is ehh...
QB: A. Rodgers, Herbert, Purdy, Levis
RB: ETN, Bijan, Gibbs, Mostert, Dobbins, R. White
WR: AJB, Diggs, ARSB, G. Wilson, Kirk, E. Moore, Mingo, Wicks
TE: Fant, Njoku, Chiggy, I. Smith, Musgrave

volman
Rookie
Rookie

Postby volman » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Indygator wrote:
Ok, here is my roster. it's a 12 team ppr league. We start 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1 TE

Henne, Chad MIA QB - 6
Romo, Tony DAL QB - 6
Foster, Arian HOU RB - 10
McClain, Le'Ron BAL RB - 7
McFadden, Darren OAK RB - 9
Moreno, Knowshon DEN RB - 7
Taylor, Chester CHI RB - 5
Thomas, Pierre NOS RB - 5
Breaston, Steve ARI WR - 4
Gage, Justin TEN WR - 7
Jackson, Vincent SDC WR - 5
Jennings, Greg GBP WR - 5
Ogletree, Kevin DAL WR - 6
White, Roddy ATL WR - 4
Celek, Brent PHI TE - 4
Keller, Dustin NYJ TE - 9
Tynes, Lawrence NYG PK - 10
Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def - 6
Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def - 9
can i ask why exactly you are trying to make the trade? I mean...i understand that if you CAN trade Breaston and 1.5 you should do it in a heartbeat and not even think about it. But if you have to add another high pick or top player not sure what you could offer to make it worth it. I see a bigger hole at RB for you than at WR. Right now at WR you have White, Jennings and VJax which is a nice starting lineup there with Breaston that is a decent fill in. RB you have Thomas and Moreno and the rest is ehh...
I was mainly trying to flip Breaston for BMarsh. I fully anticipate keeping my 1.4 & 1.5 rookie picks and using them on J. Best and probably Dwyer, although I am not real high on Dwyer.