Mock Draft 3.0 - Discussion

This is the forum for public mock drafts. To avoid any confusion, please do not post in individual draft forums of which you are not a member.
hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 am

Cam Thomas will be a 2nd rounder...can't see how he would last until the 3rd round. NT's are way too hard to find.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:27 am

Guys...I am unexpectedly going to be out of town until mid-day Thursday. I am going to PM my Giants pick to someone...that should keep our draft going until I return.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:31 am

Did we die while I was gone??? lol...I will pick for Mike after I get settled here in a little while. It may be a couple hours and then we will be back up and running.

Scorp
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Scorp » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am

hosler427 wrote:Did we die while I was gone??? lol...I will pick for Mike after I get settled here in a little while. It may be a couple hours and then we will be back up and running.
The 43rd pick now belongs to the Denver Broncos. :)

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 am

hosler427 wrote:Did we die while I was gone??? lol...I will pick for Mike after I get settled here in a little while. It may be a couple hours and then we will be back up and running.
We've just proved that DLF is nothing without you big fella! =P
GDF3
QB- Vick, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Yates
RB- Foster, McCoy, M Bush, Ben Tate, R Jennings, Alex Green
WR- Wallace, TBMW, Colston, Boldin, Collie, Amendola, Washington Roberts, Doss
TE- Gates, Cook, Carlson, Heap, Shiancoe
K- Cundiff, Novak
DL- Abraham, J Smith, James Hall, R Quinn, Keiser
LB- Poz, DJ Will, Vilma, Wake, Rivers, Mays, Irving
DB- Polamalu, Berry, Delmas, C Woodson, M Griffin, T Thomas, Byrd

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:33 am

Phish Brigade wrote:
We've just proved that DLF is nothing without you big fella! =P
LOL...the last thing I need is a bigger ego but thanks :lol: :lol: :lol:

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 am

The pick we are waiting on now was Miami's traded pick to Denver so Denver is now on the clock and Rob has been PM'd

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm

bigcsr67 wrote:
rkrazy wrote:Cody comes off the board @ 39 right before the Bolts who then pick Kareem Jackson (a righteous choice given SD's needs). Had this been a 3 round mock who would you target in the 3rd? They badly need a NT after parting company with Jamal Williams.

This is why I think Mount Cody will be the Bolts pick @ 28 (unless Dan Williams falls). A solid RB can be nabbed in Rds 2 or 3. Mathews is the near perfect fit to replace LT but Cody gives them something they desperately need to measure up defensively. Winning the division won't be too hard, winning the conference not quite as easy if they don't fix the DL.
There are still some servicable DTs in the draft, and even if Cody was still available, I would pass on the human bag of GOO. I dont think he has what it takes to get down to 330 lbs, where he needs to be if he realy was dedicated to the game. Cody has heart attack written all over his fat bleep, therefore I pass. Kareem Jackson is very talented, and filled an equaly important void for the team.

I think a Lynch trade will eventualy change the whole landscape of the Chargers draft anyways, so if they do make that trade they can go DT, then CB in rnd 2, but RB is a big need as well. It will be realy interesting to see what pans out for SD.
Terrence Cody-DL- Player Apr. 19 - 2:13 pm et

Based on forty-yard dash time, Terrence Cody will become the slowest defensive tackle to be drafted in the last 20 years this week.

Cody's 5.66 forty time is rivaled only by former seventh-rounder Corey Swinson (5.62 in 1985), fifth-rounder Tim Roberts (5.51 in 1992), and 2009 Patriots second-round pick Ron Brace (5.51). "This guy doesn't have any first-step quickness," observed a scout of Cody. "He's a big, fat blob," added one NFC personnel man. "He's a big media creation. He cannot move at all."
Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel